Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Beginner April 2018

Gift for Mother of the Bride for a destination wedding

RomanticPinkHair36287, 9 of March of 2018 at 12:14 Posted on Planning 0 3

My family is traveling abroad for our upcoming wedding so I don't want to get my mum the traditional bouquet as a thank you as that will be wasted. Any suggestions for possible alternative thank you gifts for Mother of the Bride that won't take too much weight or space in her luggage?

3 replies

Latest activity by LondonSquirrel , 23 of July of 2018 at 16:50
  • L
    Beginner September 2018
    lubo ·
    • Hide content

Hello, I too am looking for an idea for a gift for a destination wedding. Did you get any response with ideas? X

• L
    Beginner September 2018
    lubo ·
    • Hide content

Hello, I too am looking for an idea for a gift for a destination wedding. Did you get any response with ideas? X

• H
    Expert September 2019
    Have_you_met_Mrs_Jones2019 ·
    • Hide content

Maybe a necklace with a message and the wedding date engraved? Maybe you could get their birthstone involved as well?

Hope this helps! X

• LondonSquirrel
    Beginner October 2018
    LondonSquirrel ·
    • Hide content

I have bought bracelets for both his mom and my mum that have a little silver heart which says either Mother of the Bride or Mother of the Groom. They were very inexpensive on eBay. They are beaded and I chose white but they come in different colours so you could maybe match to your colour scheme. I think they were about £6 each. Then again my mum would kill me if I spent a lot, and it is a budget vow renewal. Thought I would get the gifts, a it occurred to me that we didn't buy Mothers' gifts at our wedding, just gifts for my BM and my friend who made my dress.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics