Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

*Pugsley*
Beginner March 2014

Girls night in/hen night ideas please

*Pugsley*, 18 of June of 2013 at 19:43 Posted on Planning 0 9

Hiya,

A friend and I are planning a mini hen night in for our friend. There will be 5 girls present.

It'll be the night before we go on her proper hen weekend but we thought we'd plan something special as close friends and also because her sister who is planning her weekend has been a bit pants (and my friend knows it).

Could any of you please let me know any suggestions you may have for a game of something we can do?

We're making cupcakes and having food etc but thought it might be fun to have an activity.

Thanks for your help!!

9 replies

Latest activity by Alberto, today at 13:44
  • F&GBride
    Beginner May 2014
    F&GBride ·
    • Hide content

I'd been going to suggest something similar to this actually.

I read another suggestion online that you could do wedding themed pictionary or charades e.g. wedding themed films /traditions etc.

I once had a chilled-out evening with my friend before her wedding and we watched wedding related films - of which there are plenty!

• *Pugsley*
    Beginner March 2014
    *Pugsley* ·
    • Hide content

Haha. Sounds like good fun, a bit like a silly/rude mr and mrs.

I think I'll pinch that idea as I'd thought of doing something like that but didn't know how to get the other girls involved other than just the hen.

• havecreditwillwed
    Beginner August 2013
    havecreditwillwed ·
    • Hide content

We did:

Mr and Mrs quiz with the bride guessing each one and having to take a drink if she got it wrong

We did a treasure hunt with silly hen tat (sash, deely boppers, willy straws, willy whistles etc) and all the girls looked for the clues in the house

Each girl wrote a card for the bride and also wrote marriage advice and a recipe tip on a luggage tag

We all wrote embarassing stories on a slip of paper and took it in turns to pull one out of the hat and read it to the bride, she then had to guess whose embarassing story it was! Again drinks for wrong answers!

We also put silly questions into balloons and each girl had to pick a balloon, pop it, answer the question and the bride answered it to - silly things like "Brad Pitt, Ryan Gosling, Bradley cooper - who would you sh@g, marry or kill" etc!

• snow bride
    Beginner June 2016
    snow bride ·
    • Hide content

You must wear pyjamas for the whole thing!!! Lol.

How about a good old slumber party? Face masks, paint your nails, watch some terrible tacky films!

Actually, I love this idea! Smiley smile

• havecreditwillwed
    Beginner August 2013
    havecreditwillwed ·
    • Hide content

Oh yeah I bought

Father of the Bride

Wedding Crashers

The Wedding Singer

4 weddings and a funeral

Bridesmaids

In the end it was sunny and we didnt watch any as we were sunbathing!

• *Pugsley*
    Beginner March 2014
    *Pugsley* ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for the help girls.

i'm thinking of a pj party and do the girlie thing with nails etc. then a few games and a film at the end to crash out and watch.

The films suggestions really helps too as I could only think of a couple of films!!

• Alberto
    Beginner March 1984 Staffordshire
    Alberto ·
    • Hide content

Now, if someone in the group is a creator looking to elevate their content or grow their brand, OnlyFans could even become part of the event! This is where the ideas from a full-suite OnlyFans Management & Growth Agency can be beneficial. There are countless creative ideas to make the evening unforgettable! These agencies help creators drive traffic and increase revenue, often multiplying earnings by tenfold through strategic growth methods .

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics