Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner April 2013

Giving Notice of Marriage ... interview?

LisBee, 28 October, 2012 at 22:34 Posted on Planning 0 9

Hi we have our appointment for giving notice of marriage tomorrow. Has anyone done this in Alnwick? Also are we interviewd separately and what do they ask? Thanks!

9 replies

Latest activity by ellebob, 29 October, 2012 at 15:50
  • ellebob
    Beginner February 2013
    ellebob ·
    • Hide content

They just ask things like OH's dob, occupation etc. Nothing interesting. We weren;t seen separately but must are just for those few Qs x

• ~Peanut~
    Beginner December 2012
    ~Peanut~ ·
    • Hide content

We were seen together. They asked both of us our full name, DOB, occupation and address and then the same about each other, as well as where we're getting married and the date of the wedding. I've heard some people get asked their partners father's occupation but we didn't.

• L
    Beginner April 2013
    LisBee ·
    • Hide content

Thanks ladies! Think was just a but worried about my OH as he is hopeless at remembering things! I remember everything for him! Doesn't sound likes its anything to worry about xx

• Elixia
    Beginner March 2014
    Elixia ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

OH MY! When the time comes we're screwed!! he cant remember my birth date half the time!!

• kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content

We had the first part of the interview together then were each asked to leave the room for a few minutes while the other was interviewed alone.

Questions are basic. We did both get asked about the our Father in Law's occupation but 'something to do with computers' was sufficient.

• L
    Beginner April 2013
    LisBee ·
    • Hide content

Thank you everyone! Well we went this morning and it was fine ... she saw us both together as she "wasnt picking up any vibes that anything was amiss!" Very excited that its done ... something else to make it feel real! xx

• ellebob
    Beginner February 2013
    ellebob ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Well as we were seen together I'd literally said my dob a few minutes before she asked OH so even he'd struggle to remember then!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics