Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

*MM3*
Beginner June 2014

Glasgow hen night..

*MM3*, 11 of March of 2014 at 20:21 Posted on Planning 0 9

Wondering if anyone has any recommendations of places to hold a hen night in Glasgow?

Struggling to find somewhere to suit all ages, have people coming aged 18 - 50's so ideally a club that would play all kinds of music and have a dance that won't rob people either Smiley smile

Cutting it fine looking with 3 months to go so want to get organised quickly. If it was left to me we'd all be in the local rock club / bar but like I say want to suit everyone.

If anyone knows anywhere it'd be a huge help Smiley smile TIA!

9 replies

Latest activity by *MM3*, 17 of March of 2014 at 21:30
  • ATB
    Beginner August 2014
    ATB ·
    • Hide content

Hello love , perhaps look at party nights in hotels? They are good for when there is a wide age range. I organised one for a hen and it was good being in one place. Dinner, drinks and dancing all in one room ! If you wanted the young crowd could head to a club later! I went to a Lionel Richie one last month , was a good laugh. Few hen parties at it and a wide range of ages. That was at The Torrance in EK and I know Kings Park Hotel do them too, but I'm not sure of any in city centre x

• *MM3*
    Beginner June 2014
    *MM3* ·
    • Hide content

I hadn't even thought of that, might look into something like that and the younger ones can head somewhere else after, grand idea..will look about thanks lovely Smiley smile

• LoveHimMegaMuch
    Beginner August 2014
    LoveHimMegaMuch ·
    • Hide content

How about Reflex on Union Street, the 80s place above the Wetherspoons bar (cant remember the name! ).

Free to get in and attracts a lot of hens and significant birthdays. You could even try to get everyone in the mood by suggesting they wear 80s gear...lace, neon, legwarmers n rara skirts etc?

Xx

• DaffodilWaves
    DaffodilWaves ·
    • Hide content

Comedy club?

• *MM3*
    Beginner June 2014
    *MM3* ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for the suggestions Smiley smile

Comedy club is something to think about definitely!

80's music might have suited others attending but i'm not an 80's fan at all, much prefer my 60's & 70's haha Smiley smile Good shout though!

Thanks again!

• NathalieSB
    NathalieSB ·
    • Hide content

Come I come!! Glasgow, wowza...I've heard its a fun place!! I dont know anywhere in particular but maybe have a look on the Timeout Website, they may have a feature on Glasgow?!

• *MM3*
    Beginner June 2014
    *MM3* ·
    • Hide content

Haven't heard of that will have a peek on there thanks Smiley smile
    Course you can haha open invitation to hitched members , we're a friendly lot here Smiley smile

• LoveHimMegaMuch
    Beginner August 2014
    LoveHimMegaMuch ·
    • Hide content

Haha, well Reflex definitely isn't the place for you!

Totally cheesy, but what about Jumpn Jacks??? Probably not my kind of place but been there twice on hen nights, good mix of music and loads of hen do's going on in there.....they get the hens up on stage for games against each other which was quite fun! Also a good mix of ages there so nobody would feel too old/young xx

Let us know what you decide to do in the end up Smiley smile xxxx

• ATB
    Beginner August 2014
    ATB ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

You need to let me know what time you'd like me to arrive!

• *MM3*
    Beginner June 2014
    *MM3* ·
    • Hide content

Ahh I've heard of jumping jacks but never been, will look into that thanks! Will definitely keep you updated Smiley smile

ATB - You can arrive whenever you like lovely

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics