Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner July 2017

Go to the pub!

SunnyYellowHair767, 21 of February of 2017 at 21:00 Posted on Planning 0 4

So, having a very small wedding and wedding breakfast. We're then thinking that once we are finished we would like to go to the pub (about 8 to 8.30) and invite people to come along if they would like.....kind of, come out for a drink.....

Is this a crazy idea do you think??

4 replies

Latest activity by LuxuriousPinkCakes651, 3 of March of 2017 at 15:20
  • MetalBride
    Beginner April 2018
    MetalBride ·
    • Hide content

Not at all, my friend has booked out the top half of a pub. Go for it x

• Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

I don't think it's crazy at all. No matter hat you plan on doing someone will find fault. Happens at every wedding no matter what. Go for it and ignore anyone who doesn't think it's 'right'. It's your wedding not theirs. Sounds lovely and relaxed to me.

• S
    Beginner May 2017
    Slink ·
    • Hide content

Sounds great and not at all crazy. I'd be happy to come to the pub, have some drinks to celebrate my friends/family members wedding.

• H
    Beginner May 2017
    HappyRedStationery700 ·
    • Hide content

If that's what you want then go for it! We're doing this a few weeks after our wedding, to have a belated celebration with those we couldn't afford to invite. They're all well up for it and have all offered to buy their own drinks and order in food which they've said they'll pay for themselves as they know how skint we are after having lots to deal with the last few years. Anyone who's a true friend will be supportive of whatever you want to do ? Xx

• L
    Beginner March 2018
    LuxuriousPinkCakes651 ·
    • Hide content

We are having a small wedding at the registry office the going to the pub for our wedding breakfast and onto a local hall for the evening party. Do whatever suits you and your day.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics