I'm going to be a godmother to my best friends son in May and I'd like to set up some sort of savings or investment account as a surprise for him. Is this something I can do on the child's behalf or do I have to involve his parents in order to do open it? I'd rather keep it a surprise if I can.
Thanks very much x
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Beauty and Wellbeing
Boo Basket Ideas for Couples: How to Make the Perfect...
A complete guide to boo baskets for couples, with creative ideas and inspiration...
Budget
The Wedding Tax Myth: Why You Shouldn’t Lie to Wedding...
Nearlyweds may think fibbing to suppliers saves money, but the truth is it can...
Planning Essentials
Gifts for Women: 25 Gifts She’ll Love
Stylish gifts for your wife, sister and mum too? We’ve got you covered with our...