Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

***Good Luck - LurvlyLoz - 15th June***

17 May, 2012 at 09:09

Posted on Planning 67

If anyone deserves to be wished love and luck and lots and lots of smiles for her wedding day it's Loz - one of the coolest cucumbers I've known on WP! I've gotten to know her over the last few months off of Hitched, and can safely say she is so chilled out and has approached wedding planning with...

If anyone deserves to be wished love and luck and lots and lots of smiles for her wedding day it's Loz - one of the coolest cucumbers I've known on WP!

I've gotten to know her over the last few months off of Hitched, and can safely say she is so chilled out and has approached wedding planning with so much positivity that she's often been a very calming influence for me!

Loz - have the bestest bestest day ever - everything is going to come together perfectly and you and L will have a splendid day - whatever this arsey old Spring/Summer 2012 weather decides to do!! Thanks for all of the advice and general reassurance you've given me this year as we've tied together the final bits of our wedding planning sagas!

Much love lady friend! Enjoy every single SECOND of it, and come back with more flashes than a dirty old man in a mac!

67 replies

• Jalapeno
    Beginner October 2012
    Jalapeno ·
    • Hide content

All the very best for tomorrow, Best wishes and Congratulations.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics