Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

purpletaff
Beginner June 2012

Good online shoe company?

purpletaff, 4 September, 2011 at 09:59 Posted on Planning 0 5

Hi there

I am hoping to get my shoes online to get myself a bargain but there seem to be so many websites I don't know where to start! Has anyone bought shoes successfully online? Am worried about them being the wrong size and spending a fortune returning and exchanging them. Hope a few of you have had good experiences xxx

Marie xx

5 replies

Latest activity by MrsMac2be, 6 September, 2011 at 20:17
  • kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content

I was going to get my bridesmaid shoes from here as they seem quite reasonable. I didn't in the end as I found some more suitable ones elsewhere but their communication was good so I'm sure they'd let you know what their exchange policy is.

The prices are good I think and a lot of the shoes apparently have padding in the sole of the foot to make them more comfortable.

http://www.snuggleshoes.co.uk/

• purpletaff
    Beginner June 2012
    purpletaff ·
    • Hide content

Ooo thanks, will have a look. Need 2 pairs of bridesmaid shoes too so good prices would be great!

• Blonde Viki
    Beginner July 2012
    Blonde Viki ·
    • Hide content

A lot of people have used:

www.perditasweddingshoes.co.uk

or

www.elegantsteps.co.uk

as they both have a massive range of shoes to suit all styles and budgets. They usually deliver free, but I believe you need to pay to return them. My friend got her wedding shoes from Elegant Steps and had no problems returning for a different pair. Just make sure you return within the tme limit!

• stacieowen
    Beginner August 2012
    stacieowen ·
    • Hide content

I actually got my wedding shoes from Amazon and their from a company called Chinese Laundry, only cost me £31.50, which i thought was a complete bargain!!! x

• *willow*
    Beginner
    *willow* ·
    • Hide content

Hi, I bought mine from elegant steps online they were really prompt delivery and fitted perfect! they also accept returns as long as the shoes are un worn, they send a pair of those little tights material socks for you to try the shoes on first!

• MrsMac2be
    Super May 2015
    MrsMac2be ·
    • Hide content

I think I will be getting my shoes from Beretun Designs, the shoes are stunning, not cheap though

www.beretundesigns.co.uk

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics