Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

SaSaSi
Beginner July 2012

Green Tea & CLA

SaSaSi, 14 of February of 2011 at 11:21 Posted on Beauty & Wellbeing 0

Hi Ladies,

Im stuck in weight loss limbo - half a pound here, half a pound there, stay same, eat rubbish, gain 2lb, lose 2lb, lose half lb etc etc

I stayed the same at my last weigh in & have ate my body weight in chocolate & all things bad for the last 2 weeks so goodness knows what i'll weigh in at tomorrow nite! The only thing is Ive kept up my 4 / 5 time a week at the gym.

So As of my weigh in tomorrow nite Im going to write everything down each day & see where I can make changes.

I also drink a cup of green tea a day as its good for & supposed to help with weight loss - But I hate the stuff! Its rotten!

So I came across these green tea & cla tablets - supposed to be good for weight loss & muscle gain - and as Im training at the gym I thought this combo would be good. I ordered 150 tablets off Auravita - your to take 2 tablets a day. Has anyone else tried them?

What have you successful weight lossers done to keep losing once you've hit a plateau?

I want another 10lb yet, am 1lb off 2 stone mark.

• R
    ReadyOrNot ·
    • Hide content

Hiya Guys!

Congratulations on your up and coming wedding!

Just to let you I am contacting you on behalf of ‘Ready or Not Productions’, we are a company based in London, however we offer a Stand Up Comedian set all over the UK, I don’t know whether its something you have considered, but how much better can you get than to offer a Comedy Show at your very own wedding! And even better we can tailor the Comedy Set to your very own needs!

When making a booking simply quote ‘Facebook’ and receive a 20% discount on ALL bookings.

Any queries please feel free to contact us and we can accommodate all of your needs.

Kind Regards

Katie – Ready or Not Team

www.readyornot-tv.com

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics