Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner October 2012

Groom picture gift (like a locket?) !!x

chocolatetiger1, 11 August, 2012 at 20:20 Posted on Planning 0 3

Hi

My hubbie to be was very close to his grandma and I really wanted to include her pic in the wedding some way. If it was a girl I would just get a picture locket necklace but cant think of what to do for a man. I don't really want to get a pocket watch cos he won't use it. I thought of cuff links and had the idea of a cuff link that flipped up to have a photo inside - but can't find any like this. My dad is not with us either so I'm going to include his photo in my bouquet.

Has any one got any ideas for me how I can include his granny's photo for him? I'm going to make it a suprise that I know he will love.

Thanks for any ideas in advance.

xx

3 replies

Latest activity by MummyMoo82, 11 August, 2012 at 20:30
  • MummyMoo82
    Beginner October 2012
    MummyMoo82 ·
    • Hide content

I got mine a sort of locket looking thing from etsy which he can pin inside his jacket. I will try and find it online to show you. I'd take a picture of th one I've got, but I have no idea here it is as its lost somewhere amongst a huge pile of wedding stuff in our spare room!

• kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content

Soulmates do this and they're great!

It says the shop is closed this month but that's only because she's getting married!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.153372911453918.12508.138236789634197&type=3

• Tracey86
    Beginner October 2012
    Tracey86 ·
    • Hide content

I can't think of a different idea but going with your cufflinks idea, I've found these ones:

http://www.cufflinksuk.com/1680-novelty-cufflinks-silver-cufflinks-round-photo-cufflinks-mens-cufflinks-157362.html

• MummyMoo82
    Beginner October 2012
    MummyMoo82 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yes, that's exactly what I got. I hope I can find it as I need to put a picture in it!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics