Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

N
Beginner May 2011

Groom's beach outfit!!

Nina87, 20 of August of 2010 at 12:14 Posted on Planning 0 5

Hello all!

I'm new to 'Hitched' but hope some of you will be able to give me some advice.

We are getting married May next year in Mauritius, and I cannot wait!! However, I have my outfit sorted but have nothing for my H2B. I want him to be cool and comfortable, but at the same time look fairly smart (but not too smart)!

We have this image of smart linen trousers and a shirt (white or coloured?) but would be interested to hear from anyone else who is or has been married abroad in hot temperatures and what your groom's wore and where you bought the outfits from!

Look forward to hearing from some of you Smiley smile Many thanks.

Nina

5 replies

Latest activity by Mrs S*, 21 of August of 2010 at 09:38
  • Beckyv83
    Beginner September 2010
    Beckyv83 ·
    • Hide content

Hello

My friends got married in the dominican republic last Nov.

Here are some piccies that might help u

They also had piccies on the beach and stuff. Mens suits were from next and then they brought plain v neck cotton ts to go with them.

HTH

• N
    Beginner May 2011
    Nina87 ·
    • Hide content

Thank you both for your quick replies!

Becky, those photos are a great help, thanks, and it looks like a beautiful wedding! I really like the idea of a light coloured suit, as it's looks cool but smart at the same time.

Tinkerbelle, they are the sort of things I had in mind, I think I just need to drag mt H2B around some shops and internet sites and see what I can come up with Smiley smile

Thanks again.

• bec84
    Beginner
    bec84 ·
    • Hide content

We got married in Greece...OH wanted a proper coloured suit, but we made sure it was very lightweight and comfortable!

We got the suit is Moss Bros, we did buy the suit as OH is very tall! They did all the alterations which was fab, was very pleased with the service.

My Step Dad bought his suit in Matalan.....was lovely, dead lightweight and looked fab - wouldn't have known it was £50 for the suit!

• Mrs S*
    Beginner January 2010
    Mrs S* ·
    • Hide content

We've bought grey suits from Suits you. They are light weight. Beware that linen creases like mad so if you have to pack it!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics