Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

G
Beginner July 2014

Grooms wear waistcoats

Groom84, 15 of September of 2013 at 18:57 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hi, looking for some advise for grooms wear. Should all groom, best man and ushers all have the same style and colour of waistcoats or should they have a different colour/style from the groom.

Any thoughts?

thanks

4 replies

Latest activity by MrsMeldrew, 16 of September of 2013 at 12:09
  • Penny P
    Beginner March 2014
    Penny P ·
    • Hide content

The best man, ushers and my dad are all wearing blue waitscoats to match the bridrsmaids dresses. My H2B is wearing a different colour

X

• Elixia
    Beginner March 2014
    Elixia ·
    • Hide content

They can wear the same or different if you chose.

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content

All the men in the wedding party wore a grey three-piece suit. Boy and best man wore champagne cravats, the others wore ivory.

There is no 'should' about what you wear - it's entirely up to you how you want the boys to look!

• M
    Beginner January 2015
    murphy88 ·
    • Hide content

Ours are wearing all the same but bestman, ushers and dads will be wearing the carvats to match bridesmaids and OH wil be wearing the colour of my dress

• MrsMeldrew
    Beginner October 2012
    MrsMeldrew ·
    • Hide content

It's entirely your choice. We had all matching waistcoats but the groom wore and ivory cravat and the rest of the men wore the same colour cravat as the bridesmaid dresses and rest of the colour scheme. I think a lot of people do it this way because traditionally (or in the olden days or something) the groom matched the bride

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics