Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Grrr - Kuoni

8 of October of 2011 at 21:38 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 6

I phoned Kuoni for a quote and they were really snooty about my budget (even though Trailfinders had no issue with it) and said they would email me some quotes, no idea why they couldn't just give it to me then on the phone.

Have they emailed me? No they bloody haven't. Really unimpressed... and no way am I using them now, clearly.

6 replies

Latest activity by ruby_tuesday, 14 of October of 2011 at 17:09
  • Nenas
    Beginner March 2012
    Nenas ·
    • Hide content

If you wanted to look at somewhere else to compare against Trailfinders, we've booked with Travel Counsellers and they're very good. We're on a fairly low budget and they worked really hard to find us cheap flights etc. and were very flexible with what we wanted. The lady we dealt with is called Louise Webster and she's absolutely brilliant.

• Nenas
    Beginner March 2012
    Nenas ·
    • Hide content

Just read on a different thread you're thinking of Hawaii, which is where we're going as well (although going to NY instead of LV like you), so she's pretty well versed with Hawaii stuff that i'm sure she'd be a great help Smiley smile

• jen_84
    Beginner August 2012
    jen_84 ·
    • Hide content

We've booked with Kuoni and their service whilst we were looking was great. However, they've put our price flights up by £400 (when we booked the prices were not out for next years flights). I had a bit of an argument with them as this was an increase of over 20% and I couldn't understand how prices which were booked in US dollars would go up by exactly £400, not a penny over or under. They've since reduced it to £200 but it took four phone calls (all from me) as they never called back when they said they would. It's amazing how the service changes!

• M
    Beginner February 2012
    marryss ·
    • Hide content

I've had ant problems at various times, and will not use pesticides because of allergies and a general objection to poisons of any kind. With a baby in the house, you'll want to be cautious with these suggestions, too. Ants will not walk across (it dehydrates and kills them), so this is great around windowsills (where baby can't reach) If you can find their entry hole, you can fill it with a gob of tiger balm (or sports rub) For cabinets, a sprinkling will work, or swabbing clove oil around their tracking areas. Once, I discovered the ants were nesting in a potted prayer plant on my kitchen counter...no wonder they reappeared so quickly! Also, plain old soapy or even hot water kills them on contact, so I keep a spray bottle under the sink to quickly knock off any that may appear on the counter or floor. Good luck!

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

I had a Kuoni honeymoon but it was booked through Blue Bay Travel / Tropical Warehouse and was £500 cheaper than the Kuoni website.

• R
    Beginner May 2012
    ruby_tuesday ·
    • Hide content

I gave up with them. They just refused to honour al those fabulous honeymoon discounts in their brochures. My OH booked with Turquoise Holidays and they have been lovely so far. We even spoke to someone who has stayed in the resort we are going and they have a honeymoon gift list function so guests can contribute to the cost of your honeymoon or pay for excursions/spa treatments for you..

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics