Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Beginner October 2023 East Central London

Guest Attendance/ rsvp

Emauela, 22 of February of 2023 at 10:30 Posted on Planning 0 4
Hi! Is there anyways people can add their name to the RSVP list.
I would like the attendance section to give people the option of adding their name instead of finding it.

4 replies

Latest activity by Charlotte, 4 of May of 2023 at 09:45
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

No, as you are the controller of the data on your website, if it was open then anyone could add themselves to your guest list. They just need to go to the RSVP link you send them and search their name and click attend, so is not that hard and really simple to do, so shouldn't be too hard for them.

• E
    Beginner October 2023 East Central London
    Emauela ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    It's because I'm not having a strict wedding guest lost but I would like everything coming to put their name down to understand numbers.

There is a chance of also writing people names wrong so I would love if there was an option for people to add their names
  • R
    Beginner June 2019 Cambridgeshire
    Roberto ·
    • Hide content

Yes, it's possible to allow people to add their names to an RSVP list instead of finding it. One way to do this is by creating an online form or survey using a platform like Google Forms, SurveyMonkey, or Typeform. You can then share the link to the form with your guests and ask them to fill it out to RSVP. In the form, you can include fields for their name, email address, and any other information you need, such as the number of guests they're bringing or their dietary restrictions.

Kohl's Feedback

• C
    Beginner May 2024 Alicante
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

On this response, is there any way for guests to only accept/decline their own name? I haven't found a way for guests not to be able to search for other guests and see their responses or answer on their behalf?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics