Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

EllsBells243
Beginner March 2013

Guest Book sign??

EllsBells243, 20 of January of 2013 at 21:36 Posted on Planning 0 5

Hi everyone,

I've bought a pretty white frame to put next to our guestbook, but just stuck on what to write....of course there's the obvious 'please leave a message in our guest book'' but just wondered if anyone had written any thing different? Any *flashes* would be great, thanks!! Xx

5 replies

Latest activity by EllsBells243, 22 of January of 2013 at 18:19
  • *gnashers*
    Beginner October 2013
    *gnashers* ·
    • Hide content

There's loads on Google images. A lot of them with the standard message but made to look nice with typography...

• gizmobear
    Beginner September 2013
    gizmobear ·
    • Hide content

To be honest, I dont see whats wrong with not writing any thing...the guest book will speak for itself, but then again having a message might remind people to sign it as they walk past throughout the day/evening.

How about...."Hope you enjoyed our special day, leave us a message as a special memory"

• L
    Beginner May 2013
    lady_chicken2 ·
    • Hide content

Morning!

We are having a wishing tree so our guests will write us a note on a tag and hang it on the tree like leaves. After the wedding we'll create our own scrap book with the messages stuck next to the pictures from our photobooth :-)

My poem for the wishing tree is:

These cards will be for our wedding book a modern twist on the standard look. As we begin our Journey, A brand new Mr. and Mrs. We could surely use your Advice and good Wishes. Jot down a Memory, A reminder of the day. Draw a scribble or picture If you are not sure what to say. Share with us your Wisdom About Marriage, Love, and Life, The secret to being a good Husband Or a thoughtful, loving Wife. Please don't forget, It would be such a shame to hang your card on the tree, Without signing your Name.

• L
    Beginner May 2013
    lady_chicken2 ·
    • Hide content

Morning!

We are having a wishing tree so our guests will write us a note on a tag and hang it on the tree like leaves. After the wedding we'll create our own scrap book with the messages stuck next to the pictures from our photobooth :-)

My poem for the wishing tree is:

These cards will be for our wedding book a modern twist on the standard look. As we begin our Journey, A brand new Mr. and Mrs. We could surely use your Advice and good Wishes. Jot down a Memory, A reminder of the day. Draw a scribble or picture If you are not sure what to say. Share with us your Wisdom About Marriage, Love, and Life, The secret to being a good Husband Or a thoughtful, loving Wife. Please don't forget, It would be such a shame to hang your card on the tree, Without signing your Name.

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content

Pic (my own, not professional!) of our wishing tree sign on the left.

• EllsBells243
    Beginner March 2013
    EllsBells243 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks everyone, great ideas! Will start getting creative...only 2 months to go YEY!!!!!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics