Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

T
Beginner September 2025 Surrey

Guest list manager

Tasha, 9 of April of 2024 at 11:14 Posted on Feedback to Hitched 0 7
Does anyone know if you can remove the menu options from the guest list? We are not giving options of chicken or beef for example but when using the guest list manager it automatically allows people to select a menu on the website confirm attendance page?

7 replies

Latest activity by Greeny, 18 of May of 2024 at 09:27
  • Tanya
    Beginner February 2025 Oxfordshire
    Tanya ·
    • Hide content
    Hi Tasha,
    I've just been dealing with the same issue today and did eventually find a way to delete this. It took a while to work out how to do (and I can't remember exsctly how I dud it) but I deleted each option.

We have created a separate page on our website where we have told guests we will put menus when they are ready.
  • T
    Tasha ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Did you do on the computer rather on the mobile app? I’ve been trying to find the delete button for the other menu options but can’t find it for the life of me
  • Tanya
    Beginner February 2025 Oxfordshire
    Tanya ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Tasha,

Yes, I did it on the computer as I had the same problem on the app.
  • T
    Tasha ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you so much, I have managed to do this now Smiley smile

• E
    Beginner June 2024 South West London
    Elizabeth ·
    • Hide content

In case anybody else is looking for this information I found out today how to do it: on the web go to the guest list. It will open an Overview screen but there are various tabs available including Ceremony and Wedding Breakfast.

Go to Ceremony and a range of settings are there including the menu (and the seating chart). In the Menu tab you can remove or rename the options to get to what you want.

(I've raised a separate gripe elsewhere that menus and seating plans are about the wedding breakfast, not the ceremony but hey-ho...)

• A
    Beginner August 2024 Tyne & Wear
    Amy ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hello.

How did you link the menu choices to the wedding website for the guests? I am struggling to do this.
    Thanks,Amy
  • T
    Tasha ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I’m not sure about actual menu choices, we simply have ours as standard menu or vegetarian menu etc rather than individual choices

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics