Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Luxuriouspinkcars60789
Curious October 2022 Cheshire

Guest List Tool

Luxuriouspinkcars60789, 15 of February of 2022 at 12:34 Posted on Planning 0 2

Hi everyone, I am finally starting to get to grips with using the guest list tool. One thing I'm still struggling with is the 'View Summary' tab. I am trying to work out how it is able to give a percentage of males and females ratio when I haven't seen an option to add this information when adding a guest. Can anyone help me with this.

2 replies

Latest activity by Luxuriouspinkcars60789, 15 of February of 2022 at 16:55
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    If you added guests in previously when the option was there them it puss that data, but Hitched recently removed gender options to be more inclusive for non gender specified guests and you can't choose it for any guest you add now. Sadly they got it totally wrong as this is actually exclusive to male and female, they just needed to add a non gender option! It is frustrating as you can't now look at your numbers correctly as the data is skewed so is a pointless option
  • Luxuriouspinkcars60789
    Curious October 2022 Cheshire
    Luxuriouspinkcars60789 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Ohh, thanks Charlotte, that explains a lot. I didn't realise there had been any changes. I questioned myself as a vaguely thought I had added gender options at one point, but with the option not being there now thought it was me being daft. That being the case, I totally agree with you and think Hitched have got it wrong by removing the gender options altogether. I 100% think adding a non gender option to the male and female options would be the more inclusive way to go. Maybe with enough feedback they will reconsider the format.

Thank you very much for clearing that up for me Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics