Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Wifey 2 be
Beginner February 2014

H Samuel's lost my wedding ring!

Wifey 2 be, 11 of August of 2013 at 17:35 Posted on Planning 0 6

So I chose my wedding ring and because I have tiny fingers they had to order it in the smallest size and then send it off to be made smaller. So after a month wait they ring to say its arrived back. So that weekend I went to fetch it. Tried it on and it was to big because it hadnt even been altered. So they said they'd send it off and ring when it was in. Wasted journey number one. So a couple of weeks went by, get a phonecall to say they had received it back. So that weekend me and my mum headed up to fetch it. A woman went in the back to get it, about 15 minutes later she returned with the manager and no ring. He explained that he had looked in the drawer where it should be and it wasnt there but the invoice had been signed to say it was there. So where had it gone? His responce, well either someones stolen it or its been put in the bin! At this point my mum was fuming! He searched again for half an hour but still no sign of my ring! So we walked away with 50 quid back and no ring. Another one has been ordered but I still want to know what happened to the ring that I spent my money on!

6 replies

Latest activity by future.mrs.c, 11 of August of 2013 at 21:12
  • *Pugsley*
    Beginner March 2014
    *Pugsley* ·
    • Hide content

What a shame and pain in the bum.

Try to look at the positive side of things though. At least you have plenty of time to make sure you get another one. It could have been worse and happened a week or 2 before your wedding!

• Wifey 2 be
    Beginner February 2014
    Wifey 2 be ·
    • Hide content

OH hopes they loose it again to get more money back! Men!

• *Pugsley*
    Beginner March 2014
    *Pugsley* ·
    • Hide content

Haha, I like his thinking.... although I thiknk you'll then need to take the money and get yourself a stress relieving massage with it!!!

• Tiny-Tiggs
    Beginner April 2012
    Tiny-Tiggs ·
    • Hide content

Oh no!! Glad it happened before the wedding and not after as well though. Imagine you put your ring in for redipping or something after the wedding and they lost it ?

• Augustwedding13
    Beginner August 2013
    Augustwedding13 ·
    • Hide content

Omg this happened to me with h Samuel. They sent it of to be altered said I would hear within a week, I still hadn't heard so I rang. They went off searching for it, come back and said they couldn't find it and they will call me back. A day later they called me back and they had found it!

Which store was it xx

• Wifey 2 be
    Beginner February 2014
    Wifey 2 be ·
    • Hide content

It was the hanley branch, stoke on trent

• F
    Beginner September 2014
    future.mrs.c ·
    • Hide content

Hi

Ive also had trouble with h samuel! I got engaged on new years eve and am currently on my 4th engagement ring. Still not 100% happy with the one ive got but its the best one out of a bad bunch Smiley sad would not recommend them to anyone.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics