Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sophie(B2Bsept11)
Beginner October 2011

H2B box of gifts- any ideas?

Sophie(B2Bsept11), 12 January, 2011 at 09:53 Posted on Planning 0 10

Hi All,

I want to give my h2b a few gifts on the morning of the wedding, but am a bit stuck for ideas. I know some of you are doing the same and wondering if there are certain things that should be given?

Any help would be much appreciated.

10 replies

Latest activity by Strippy2011, 17 January, 2011 at 09:58
  • N
    Beginner April 2011
    nat2683 ·
    • Hide content

Hi

Im thinking of getting him some nice cufflinks (his main gift) he also wears cufflinks to work so I know the gift wont go to waste and a boudoir pic of me (with instructions he should only open when he's alone!)

I was also thinkning of getting him some aftershave, different to the one her normally wears and saying wear this on our wedding/ honeymoon so if you wear this sent in the future we will always remember the good times. I got this idea for wedding ideas mag, however he got a small aftershave fro xmas from a relative so I have told him to keep that one for the wedding now!

• Little Madam
    Beginner
    Little Madam ·
    • Hide content

I got these little books - one for me and one for him:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Donts-Husbands-Blanche-Ebbutt/dp/0713687916

Also made my own version of the "Beautiful grooms" journal using a personalised notepad

https://ohsocherished.co.uk/product/1031/296/deluxe_my_beautiful_groom_journal

He also has some groom socks, new aftershave, going to pop in his fave breaky cerials (which are £7.50 a box so he only gets them as a real treat!), new undies, a watch (couldn't get him cufflinks as he isn't wearing any) and a very soppy card.

• Vikster79
    Beginner July 2011
    Vikster79 ·
    • Hide content

I will be putting a few things together in a box for the morning of the wedding also. So far i have new fragrance (same reasons at Nat2683), slippers with Mrs K....-C.... on, a handwritten note with some slushy stuff on, garter (this wont be appropriate ?). Maybe you could put some funny things in, personalised pants with "groom" on, grooms manual, etc.

• Little Madam
    Beginner
    Little Madam ·
    • Hide content

I've also got a handwritten note like Vikster - but it's for the TOG to give him in church while he is very nervous and waiting for me - it explains that I might be late (he knows it takes me ages to get ready) but there are a million and one reasons why he know's I will be there, and go on to explain some of them. Very soppy i know. ?

• L
    Beginner February 2011
    Lucy137 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I got this book as well, it is really cute!

Also got bride and groom rubber ducks!

• May2be
    Beginner July 2011
    May2be ·
    • Hide content

I'm planing on making my oh a cd with a load of our favorite songs on to listen to whilst he is getting ready

• Kitty824
    Beginner December 2011
    Kitty824 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Bit nosey but im wondering what his cerial is now to cost that much?! whats wrong with shreddies hehe! are they lucky charms? tell me to mind my own if you want to... ?

x

• Little Madam
    Beginner
    Little Madam ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yep they are Lucky charms, he hadn't had them for years when I introduced him to Selfridges foodhall just before xmas and he spied them on the shelf so HAD to have them. I sneaked a packet into his stocking for Xmas too. Can I ask - why are you asking, do you know somewhere I can get them cheaper? ?

Also remembered I got OH this "named star" thing, which is a star named after our married name. It's very cheesy but OH works away for 6 months of every 24 and when he is away he always reminds me no matter how far from him I am we sleep under the same stars (meant to comfort me!) - so thought it would be something nice.

• Kalin
    Beginner May 2011
    Kalin ·
    • Hide content

Hiya

i found some different bits on this site, ordered a fantastic crad for him and a personalised notebook for him and the rest of the men in the bridal party Smiley smile https://www.gettingpersonal.co.uk/

xx

• Strippy2011
    Beginner June 2011
    Strippy2011 ·
    • Hide content

I've got my h2b groom socks and pants, my favourite aftershave of his (its costs nearly £60 a bottle so he doesnt get it anymore!!) some little bits that I know he will enjoy, a card which once written will be soppy lol and im not sure what else im putting in it yet lol. x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics