Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

hazyclaire
Beginner November 2012

H2B is on his stag do...

hazyclaire, 2 September, 2012 at 20:45 Posted on Planning 0 6

... and I'm really missing him. He's gone for 5 days and I hadn't really thought about how long that would feel to be without him. Also pics of him downing shots and wearing a stupid costume are now appearing on Facebook - oh dear! Thought I'd come on here to try and take my mind off it!

6 replies

Latest activity by Nutella, 3 September, 2012 at 09:17
  • Kjay
    Beginner August 2013
    Kjay ·
    • Hide content

Aww! Where has he gone?

I am going to try and get him to have his stag at the same time as my hen!

Plenty of distraction on here- I have been online most of the evening as my other half and brother have been busy together ? !!

• hazyclaire
    Beginner November 2012
    hazyclaire ·
    • Hide content

Malia! Not very sophisticated but I don't think that was what he was aiming for anyway.. especially as he is current wearing a red lycra full body suit!

Going at the same time would have been much better, but we have couple friends with kids so they couldn't both be away at the same time

• V
    Beginner April 2013
    Vintage84 ·
    • Hide content

How long till he comes back? I know how you feel, I hate it when my oh goes away! Luckily we now have a dog & she stops me from getting the heeby jeebys!!

• Kjay
    Beginner August 2013
    Kjay ·
    • Hide content

eek!!

• Nutella
    Beginner March 2013
    Nutella ·
    • Hide content

Hazyclaire, I am feeling the same.

OH left on weds night and isn't back till fri, he's in magaluf and although he's called daily, there have been pictures appear on twitter and his friends are blatently trying to wind me up, I got really upset today! Missing him like mad but will make sure he makes it up to me when he's back.

• hazyclaire
    Beginner November 2012
    hazyclaire ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Ah no, I thought 5 days were bad! He went on Fri and is back Wed but I've got to go away with work Wed night so won't see him until Thurs night.

We often spend the odd night or weekend apart no problem so I really hadn't realised how much worse this would feel. He is keeping in touch though. And I got a text from him this afternoon saying 'I love the pants off you Mrs H' which was lovely.

That's mean of your h2b's friends, why would they try and wind you up purposely?

• Nutella
    Beginner March 2013
    Nutella ·
    • Hide content

Yeah we often spend time apart which we relish to be honest but this certainly feels longer and harder.

His mates are just silly and laddish, I don't think they realised how much they were getting to me so he's had a word now! He was very sweet and was like why would I risk our whole life together for a bit of brief silly fun.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics