Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

budgetbabe
Beginner July 2010

H2B Wedding Day Gift?

budgetbabe, 26 April, 2010 at 21:07 Posted on Planning 0 5

I'm looking for some inspiration for a gift to give to my H2B on the day of our wedding...

Just something small, maybe personalised? i know cuff links are quite popular but my H2B is a social worker and rarely wears a shirt (he works in a bad boys residential home). Im thinking maybe a hip flask with something engraved on it - the date?

any other ideas??

?

5 replies

Latest activity by budgetbabe, 26 April, 2010 at 21:48
  • GeordieBarbie
    Beginner May 2010
    GeordieBarbie ·
    • Hide content

We had said we weren't doing presents but I got him something - luckily I did as he came home from the US with a very nice present for me!

He keeps saying he's gonna have a hip flask of whisky so I've bought him one with the SSGB on (our venue). I'm now debating whether to get him cufflinks as well. He had planned ot wear some he's already got.

I've ordered a couple of things from this place on ebay and they've been fab - cheap too! Free P&P and free engraving!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/EngraveMeAGift_Hipflasks/_i.html?_fsub=1078844013&_sid=901806263&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

I am planning on getting H2B a memories book...

https://ohsocherished.co.uk/product/1031/296/deluxe_my_beautiful_groom_journal#

and a watch with "See you at the altar, 12.30pm 19.03.2011" or something along those lines on it.

• budgetbabe
    Beginner July 2010
    budgetbabe ·
    • Hide content

Excellent GB - this is exactly what i had in mind!!

mrs c - those journals are gorgeous, but my h2b would more than likely use it to sit his laptop on......however, love the fab little "how to be an almost perfect husband" books they have on the website.

Would absolutely love it if he got me a journal and filled it all in, highly unlikey, but i live in hope!!! i bet you any money i get a pair of scratchy knickers (oh joy) ?

• queencrunchy
    queencrunchy ·
    • Hide content

I was thinking of doing a little gift box - maybe some nice boxers, socks, a miniature of his favourite drink, things like that.

I like the idea of the memory book too, might look into that.

• Mrs S*
    Beginner January 2010
    Mrs S* ·
    • Hide content

Me... for life. That's it!

• budgetbabe
    Beginner July 2010
    budgetbabe ·
    • Hide content

Love it Mrs Spink! and right on budget too!!!

Was thinking an engraved hip flask with a miniature of southern comfort (his fav). ive seen personalised labels too but only for the bigger bottles. cant get him a big bottle of southern comfort, he will be jaked by the time we get to the altar. anvil. thingy... ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics