Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

babybirdandmouse
Dedicated August 2020

Ha! I've Changed My Mind About The Rings!

babybirdandmouse, 16 March, 2011 at 19:42 Posted on Planning 0

So I received my amended engagement ring and new wedding ring in January and whilst I wasn't overly thrilled with it, I thought I'd give it a chance. I've stopped wearing my engagement ring completely at the moment as I really don't like the new setting so after perusing the inter-web for the past week, I've found THEE perfect style and a jeweller to do it for me! I have a square cut diamond and I would like a stacking bridal set. The design I am going for is this:-

The diamond ring in the middle is the setting I am having my diamond put in to which will be yellow gold.

My wedding band will be a plain white gold band 1mm smaller in width than the engagement ring with a tiny heart and the H2B's initials on the inside and then I am having a 3rd ring made to go after the engagement ring as follows:

The yellow gold heart should sit nicely over the band of my engagement ring. It'll take 4 weeks to make from date of order, which will be towards the end of next week when the jeweller receives my existing engagement ring but by gosh, I'm excited!!! Smiley smile Smiley smile

I'd just like to add that I love my H2B trillions as if it wasn't for him agreeing to postpone the patio in the garden, we wouldn't be able to afford for me to have this ... well, there goes the budget wedding!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics