Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jen_P
Dedicated August 2013

Hair accessory - Do you think this tiara will go with my dress?

Jen_P, 12 November, 2012 at 22:05 Posted on Planning 0 8

Hi Everyone!

I have fallen a little bit in love with a tiara from Glitzy Secrets! However it is sort of the opposite of what I originally thought I wanted (Always the way!). My dress is full lace (flash below) so I automatically thought pearls. Now I have seen this and it has thrown me. Do you think it goes with my dress??

Here is a pic of my dress, both model pic and me in the sample that doesn't fit, and the tiara.

Would love your opinions ?

Thank you!

8 replies

Latest activity by 3d jewellery, 17 November, 2012 at 08:34
  • S
    Beginner April 2013
    Sarald ·
    • Hide content

Hi Smiley smile

its very pretty, but if I'm honest I'd go for pearls too ... Will look stunning with the lace Smiley winking

Good luck xx

• T
    Beginner May 2013
    tulleprincess ·
    • Hide content

Are you going to have the flower on the waist? If so does that have any diamonte in it. If so then I think the head piece in the pic will go (and its gorgeous!)

If not I think pearls look so classic with lace Smiley smile xxxx

• Jen_P
    Dedicated August 2013
    Jen_P ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for replying ladies!

No I don't think I am having the flower. Didn't feel right with it on for some reason.

I think after thinking it over, pearls are probably the way forward. I am searching through them now. I think I got sidetracked by the sparkles on that one! Its so pretty!

Thanks again!

• lisaloulou
    Beginner
    lisaloulou ·
    • Hide content

Personally, I'd go with pearls. If you need any inspiration please feel free to check out my website www.louloubelle.co.uk

• L
    Lemon Violet ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I think pearls too, especially if you were going for a veil too. It fits with the beautiful, traditional lace style dress. You will look amazing

Lynne

• Skinnyrock
    Dedicated July 2023 Suffolk
    Skinnyrock ·
    • Hide content

I've got a lace dress as well and always thought I would go for pearls but that tiara is gorgeous. I think it would go really well as its very vintage. Where is it from?

• alyj66
    VIP August 2014
    alyj66 ·
    • Hide content

Hi

My dress has a lace (i don't know what to call it)..coat and i'm going for pearls. I've decided for an up do with big pearl pins instead of a tiara as I've have a beautiful Butler and Wilson pearl necklace. Simple and elegant but the pic i wanted to share won't download ☹️ so I'll show my dress and pearls instead (any excuse!)

• alyj66
    VIP August 2014
    alyj66 ·
    • Hide content

Got it! and there's me drinking my tea because i'm an older bride and I'll be all worn out! Hmm probably not for a younger bride.....

• 3d jewellery
    3d jewellery ·
    • Hide content

It's very like Lady mary's tiara in Downton Abbey. I can do one similar but unfortunately dearer as it is larger and an import

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics