Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Beginner October 2023 West London

Hair and make up

Anna, 13 of April of 2023 at 12:10 Posted on Beauty & Wellbeing 0 2

Hi,

Did you do trials with several make up and hair artist before deciding? Is this generally acceptable to try a few and then decide or do they generally expect if you have a trial then you are going to book them for the day?

Thanks,

Anna

2 replies

Latest activity by Charlotte, 13 of April of 2023 at 15:35
  • S
    Rockstar April 2023 West London
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content

I’m not an expert but think the trial part is more about trialling different styles, rather than trialling the artist. When I was researching hair and makeup artists, most of them tended to have the trial as part of the package once you’d booked them. With mine, the trial was with my person about 8 weeks before the wedding.

• Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

As others say the trial is normally part of the package to establish the style you want, but there is nothing stopping you asking a few for a price to just do a trial pre booking, other than it could get expensive. Ideally try and find one you like their work and book them and do the trial, I know is hard as you are commiting before you try but I am sure you will be fine, mine did a style and I said i didn't like it so she tried others until i was happy,. It is always good if you can have pictures of what a rough idea of the look you want to give them a base guide of where to start

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics