Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

MrsG2B28.7.12
Beginner July 2012

Hair and make up (Hampshire/ Portsmouth/ Fareham)

MrsG2B28.7.12, 19 September, 2011 at 10:56 Posted on Planning 0 8

The hair and makeup artist I was hoping to book through recommendation is already booked for my day (first time this has happened to me!) And I was wondering if any of you lovely ladies had any you could suggest? I have searched through google and wedding fairs but don't want to book someone who hasn't been recommended really!

Thank you

8 replies

Latest activity by hannahd78, 20 September, 2011 at 09:22
  • Juliet Cunnington (Makeup HIB)
    Juliet Cunnington (Makeup HIB) ·
    • Hide content

If you visit www.makeupadviceforum.co.uk or www.thebridalartists.com there are artists on there covering the whole of the uk. Juliet x

• ashlil
    Beginner February 2011
    ashlil ·
    • Hide content

Totally recommend Helen from http://www.madeup.co.uk/ near Fareham - Bishops Waltham

she did my makeup on the day and eyelash extensions too my wedding in february - and my makeup was flawless and so natural!

had loads of compliments!!

She is really personable and friendly too

• MrsG2B28.7.12
    Beginner July 2012
    MrsG2B28.7.12 ·
    • Hide content

I will definatly have a look at those sites haven't heard of them before! Oooo I will have a look at her thank you for the suggestion!!

• H
    Beginner July 2012
    hannahd78 ·
    • Hide content

Sorry I have no advice but just wanted to say hello as I'm in Fareham too and getting married the week before, 21st July!

Hannah

• MrsG2B28.7.12
    Beginner July 2012
    MrsG2B28.7.12 ·
    • Hide content

Hello! Where are you getting married? How is the planning going? Always good to find someone in the area and with a close date ?

• H
    Beginner July 2012
    hannahd78 ·
    • Hide content

Hi, We are getting married at our local church in Titchfield and having our reception at Abbey Hall in Netley as we are on a budget and have loads of kids coming. It's right on the beach so they can all go for a paddle! Planning so far has consisted of booking those two things, that's it!!

Going dress shopping in a couple of weeks but have no idea what i even want! How is your planning going and where are you getting married?

• MrsG2B28.7.12
    Beginner July 2012
    MrsG2B28.7.12 ·
    • Hide content

It all sounds lovely Smiley smile. I have been planning for a year already and engaged for 2 1/2 so quite far along tbh! We are getting married in St Marys Church (inside Portchester Castle) and the reception is at Explosion Museum Gosport. I have started making the invites, brought my dress and booked florist, car, caterers, tog and DJ. I don't know if you have heard of it but on the 9th October there is a Southsea Bridal boot fair in the Queens Hotel which i'm going to...hoping to get some decorative bargains!

Dress shopping is so exciting I loved it!

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content

Just wanted to say hi as I am in fareham too!

• H
    Beginner July 2012
    hannahd78 ·
    • Hide content

Bridal boot fair - that sounds interesting! May have to try to persuade Phil to bring his wallet!! I didn't know there was a church inside Portchester Castle, i bet that's gorgeous.

Sorry for taking over yout thread! (And hello mini!)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics