Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner December 2012

Hair and make up recommendations, Liverpool

LEA2012, 13 April, 2012 at 13:13 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hi ladies,

I wondered if there were any brides future or past who could share with me any recommendations for a hair and makeup artist in the Liverpool area, there are so many to choose from! I am getting married in Formby in December and so would need someone who could travel there, I am also getting married quite early, 10.30am and so will need someone who is happy to come at the crack of dawn! I would like someone who can do both hair and makeup if possible.

Thanks for your help!

:-) x

4 replies

Latest activity by LEA2012, 14 April, 2012 at 07:27
  • B
    Beginner September 2013
    Banner ·
    • Hide content

Hello

i got a quote from Peaches and Cream and they wanted £300 for hair and make-up. I thought this was expensive but I havnt had any other quotes yet.

x

• IshouldCoco
    Beginner September 2012
    IshouldCoco ·
    • Hide content

I using local girls whom I'm distant friends with so I guess it'll be around £80 for both.

My OH's neice does make up too though and is setting a shop up with her hairdresser friend. I'll message you if and when it happens, if you like.

!0.30 is quite early, you're an eager beaver ha. There was me worrying I should have said 2pm not 1pm to the priest!

• M
    Beginner June 2012
    Mrs B 2 be ·
    • Hide content

Hi Lea,

I used Samantha Marshall @ Ruby Slippers for my makeup she is based in Ormskirk and was amazing, she got the look I was after straight away even though it wasn't the traditional bridal look. She was a pleasure to have around on the day and is really reasonable. She has a Facebook page but if you want the contact details just let me know.

Good luck in your search,

Sam x

• L
    Beginner December 2012
    LEA2012 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for the info ladies I will have a look at the names suggested. 10.30 not our choice but the only time the regisrar had left!! X

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics