Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

F
Savvy July 2018

Hair and Makeup Airbrush - Sussex

FutureMrsT123, 20 of July of 2017 at 09:37 Posted on Planning 0 2

Hi all,

This might be a bit specific, but does anyone have any recommendations for hair and makeup artists in West Sussex that use Airbrush? I've found one I love but would be good to look around a bit!

Also, I've been quoted £240 for my hair and make up on the day and £60 per additional bridesmaid, or £100 if they want both. Does this sound about right for the area?

Thanks!

2 replies

Latest activity by GeorgieBea89, 20 of July of 2017 at 13:50
  • G
    Beginner April 2018
    GeorgieBea89 ·
    • Hide content

Hey,

I'm sorry I don't have any recommendations for an airbrush artist so I'm just answering your pricing question. From the tons of enquiries I made, your quote seems about right, maybe slightly on the upper end of the scale - you can definitely get it cheaper - but often you get what you pay for. If this is with a professional artist with heaps of documented experience and a strong portfolio then I would have no issues paying this. Is this price for airbrush for everyone? If so then it's definitely a good deal as airbrush is quite expensive compared to traditional make up.

Does the 240 include your trial or is that extra on top?

Can I ask who the artist is you've already found as I'd be interested in airbrush make up too?

• F
    Savvy July 2018
    FutureMrsT123 ·
    • Hide content

Hi GeorgieBea,

thanks for the tips! That's without the trial, trial is extra £100. The airbrush is £25 extra but she says she's willing to do me a deal as I'm having six bridesmaids and at least 5 of us will want it. She's called Sam and it's SB makeup, I have found someone that is cheaper but I just love her work more!

Struggling with the rational side of me vs bride me I think! X

• G
    Beginner April 2018
    GeorgieBea89 ·
    • Hide content

Honestly if you really like her work I would just go for it and not worry about the cheaper one. You really don't want to compromise on your hair and make up! If it's within your budget do it as it will make you really happy and you'll feel amazing on the day!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics