Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
Beginner January 2012

Hair cut

ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, 20 December, 2011 at 10:43

Posted on Off Topic Posts 37

1. I have just streaked the dye from a patch test down the side of my face. 2. I need to decide on my new hairstyle. Currently, near waist length (when straightened), long side fringe cut in at jaw level. Before wedding lengths I had a Victoria Beckham bob. Do I go back to this? I really want the...

1. I have just streaked the dye from a patch test down the side of my face.

2. I need to decide on my new hairstyle. Currently, near waist length (when straightened), long side fringe cut in at jaw level. Before wedding lengths I had a Victoria Beckham bob. Do I go back to this? I really want the shortness but remember the horror of having to style it every single morning.

Who's hot in the haircut stakes at the moment?

37 replies

• Little Miss Tweety
    Beginner August 2012
    Little Miss Tweety ·
    • Hide content

Go for the chop! Its only hair! And urz grows quick if u dont like it. I loved Kerry Katonas hair when she went short.

I'm a hairdresser so I just see long hair as a blank canvas for lots of fun and creativity!

x

• nanny plum
    Beginner September 2011
    nanny plum ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Not in comparison to the women at your work ,that is quite bizarre,i don't think a lot of peoples hair actually grows that long. Mine is about down to my hips at the moment.

• Vikster79
    Beginner July 2011
    Vikster79 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

She is indeedy. She cuts and dyes it. I hadnt had a layer in my hair till i met her - was so boring with my hair. I have definitely been more interesting since. Gone from blue black to blonde (had a dreaded ginger look in between mind ☹️) *disclaimer* im not knocking ginger hair. Ive been born with the "strawberry blonde" gene myself ?

• Storky
    Beginner May 2011
    Storky ·
    • Hide content

Show us some pics of the styles, Vikster!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics