Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Hair Extensions

18 of July of 2016 at 10:07 Posted on Planning 0 5

Hi girls,

I am currently trying to grow mu hair, however, I really don't think it will be long enough for the updo I am hoping to have and therefore am considering hair extensions.

I am very skeptical and not sure where to get them from?! I have a balyage/ombre so this makes it even harder buying them!

Does anyone have any advice? Recommendations of where to buy them?

Thank you!!?

5 replies

Latest activity by Valandil, 13 of May of 2024 at 10:48
  • katieJ2b
    Beginner October 2016
    katieJ2b ·
    • Hide content

What kind of updo do you want? My hairdresser is going to use a donut for me to pad my hair out rather than me using extensions. Might be something to think about as they are a lot cheaper!

I used to have ombre hair but have been getting it back to all one shade for the wedding day, my hair looked odd two different colours when it was put up x

• H
    Beginner May 2018
    HannahlouMUA ·
    • Hide content

Hey,

I have had extensions before ( weave and clip in ) and my hair is balayage. The best way I've found of getting a match was to match the hair to the lightest colour which for me was blonde and my hairdresser dyed it to match my hair. You can dye extensions but you can't use bleach on them! Hope this helps. Good luck! X

• Mrsjones2024
    Rockstar June 2024 Essex
    Mrsjones2024 ·
    • Hide content

How about extensions that have a few shades in hem? For example, I have two different shades running through my hair in highlights. I have clip in extensions which also have two shades in them. This means that they match my hair really well. I got mine from a wig shop in my local shopping centre. It was good to be able to see them in the flesh x

• Aimee Hicks (Makeup HIB)
    Aimee Hicks (Makeup HIB) ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I've recently brought some hair extensions and I love them. They are http://www.flipinhair.co.uk/ I've had loads of comments on how natural they look and a couple of my friends are getting some since seeing mine.

My hairdresser colour matched them to my hair, think there's about 30 different colours. Mine have three different colours in. They also do three different lengths.

My hairdresser uses them for bridal hair in their salon.

I've added a before picture of my own hair and then a couple of me with my flip in,in.

Aimee x

• C
    Beginner July 2016
    Chaffinch ·
    • Hide content

Whats balyage?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics