Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Mrs P 2 B
Beginner January 2012

Hair & Make up - coventry / rugby

Mrs P 2 B, 22 December, 2011 at 21:21 Posted on Planning 0 3

Hey does anyone know / recommend at hair dresser in coventry/rugby area who does both hair and make up in the same salon??

I don't really want it to be at home as think its way to easy to loose track of time plus there's quite a lot of us to get through.

3 replies

Latest activity by Mrs P 2 B, 27 December, 2011 at 14:07
  • Rochelle (Make up HIB)
    Rochelle (Make up HIB) ·
    • Hide content

Hi Mrs P 2 B

I know you've asked for a salon but if you do change your mind, I do cover your area. I also work with a friend of mine who does hair. We work as a team if there are a few of you, she does hair for one while I'm doing makeup and then we swap over. It works quite well that way if there are a few of you.

I plan my weddings with military timing lol!

• Mrs P 2 B
    Beginner January 2012
    Mrs P 2 B ·
    • Hide content

Thanks Rochelle, i'll keep you posted if i end up at home route tho would ideally like to get outta the house to give my dad some piece. There's 8 of us for hair and make-up.. how long would this normally take?? broken down to - 6 adults 2 teens for make up.. hair wise 3 of us have long hair others are short if that helps any??

• Rochelle (Make up HIB)
    Rochelle (Make up HIB) ·
    • Hide content

You're looking at about three and a half hours for makeup. I wouldn't like to say re hair, as it all depends on styles etc and I'm no hairdresser. If you do need a proper estimate though, just drop me an email with your hair requirements and I can speak to my hair lady.

• Mrs P 2 B
    Beginner January 2012
    Mrs P 2 B ·
    • Hide content

Cheeky bump ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics