Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner August 2010

Hair & Nails - Perfectil??

cherry-blossom, 8 December, 2009 at 13:25 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hi Ladies,

Has anyone/ does anyone take Perfectil tablets??

I had a few sets given out in a pack at a wedding fair over the summer. Decided that I would hold on to them untill nearer the wedding (which is Aug) but my nails and hair could do with a boost. Don't know anyone who has very used these so would love some feedback.

Thanks,
Max

4 replies

Latest activity by tahdah, 9 December, 2009 at 10:40
  • Emj85
    Beginner June 2012
    Emj85 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Sorry have never heard of it but hope someone will be able to help you x

• The Little Jewellery Box
    The Little Jewellery Box ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

I work in a health shop and there are various hair, skin and nails formulas which are v good and prob a bit cheaper than perfectil. They basically contain various vitamins and minerals which are good for hair, skin and nails. Alternatively, you could just try silica supplement or sea kelp tablets which are also v good for hair, skin and nails.

I took a hair skin and nails formula a few years ago and it does work but you need to take for a few months to see the best benefits...particularly with hair improvement. Nails and skin usually improve and strengthen a little quicker.

Taking omega 3 or omega 3, 6 and 9 may also help. Or flaxseed oil camsules or the oil itself in cooking if you don't fancy fish oils in omega 3!! Eat nuts and seeds. Hemp seeds from your health shop are very good for you and contain omega 3, 6 and 9.

I am sure Perfectil will also do the job, but it might be worth going to look at your options in a health store or online.

Hope this helps!!!!

• The Little Jewellery Box
    The Little Jewellery Box ·
    • Hide content

Meant to also say, that I'm sure Perfectil is v good - years ago I tried Perfectil but can't really comment on it as I didn't really give it a proper chance. I think I took one box and expected results and so didn't take any more!! Since working in a health shop I've realised that it takes a bit longer than that to see results usually!!

• C
    Beginner August 2010
    cherry-blossom ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for your info...

I might just give it a go, and will let you guys know if it really does make a difference...

Will deffo look into the other things you mentioned for after i've used up the packs that i have. I also think the perfectil tablets are quite expensive

Max
    X

• tahdah
    Beginner September 2009
    tahdah ·
    • Hide content

For many, many years hitchers have been using sea kelp to help with hair and nails...and it works it really does!

I've used it for aages and although the tablets don't smell so good, my hair always feels good and grows slightly quicker (as do my nails).

Buy the Sea Kelp!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics