Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Justkeepswimming
Beginner July 2016

Hair piece help

Justkeepswimming, 15 of April of 2016 at 22:18 Posted on Planning 0 6

Where did you guys get your bridal hair pieces from? I am after a dainty clip with a few diamantés and pearls to go at the top of my loose bun. The bridal shop ones are about £90 though! I had a quick look on eBay but it's difficult to tell quality online. Ideally I'd like to get it in time for my hair trial in 2 weeks time so I can try it with my hair done and my veil. I'll try flash a pic of the sort of thing I'm after. Thanks Smiley smile

6 replies

Latest activity by Bel, 20 of June of 2024 at 04:30
  • soraneko
    Beginner June 2016
    soraneko ·
    • Hide content

I'm looking on Etsy, but as you say you can't tell quality - I'm just reading the description and really judging the photos!

• Justkeepswimming
    Beginner July 2016
    Justkeepswimming ·
    • Hide content

• T
    Beginner May 2016
    Tidal Wave ·
    • Hide content

Http://m.debenhams.com/women/jewellery/hair-accessories

So the link isn't useful on my phone, weddings, bridal, hair accessories. I have just bought a tiara comb and two smaller side combs for the back and they were both Jon Richard. Beautiful designs and Debenhams are doing 20% off atm too Smiley smile

• Justkeepswimming
    Beginner July 2016
    Justkeepswimming ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Amazing thank you! There's a few on there I like! Presumably I could order a couple and then return the ones I don't like in store?

• M
    Beginner April 2016
    MrsRees2B ·
    • Hide content

You can return jon richard stuff as long as the tags are on the hair combs have a special tag and they won't accept returns if it's removed. It might be best to go to a larger debenhams and have a look at them if you can. I saw some online so went to look at them in real life and some were tiny when I expected them to be bigger.

• T
    Beginner May 2016
    Tidal Wave ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This. It comes with the same hygiene guidelines as bikinis and earrings. So may not be able to return them. If the larger shop doesn't work out (I've never done this or heard of anyone doing it but maybe an option) email customer service and ask if you could purchase several options and on the delivery option request click and collect and look at them in store so you could return the ones that don't suit you there and then as they won't be leaving the store?

• B
    Beginner June 2024 New South Wales
    Bel ·
    • Hide content

I got my bridal hair comb from Adorned Bridal Accessories - very affordable and excellent quality:

https://www.adornedbridal.com.au/

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics