Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner August 2011

Hairdresser/ make-up artist in Devon (Ilfracombe)

suzjackson, 2 of January of 2011 at 20:11

Posted on Planning 42

Hey all Im getting married on the 7th August 2011 in Ilfracombe at Tunnels Beaches, as I am from Manchester I dont know any hairdressers or make up artists in the area. Anybody on here know of anyone private or salon based who I could contact asap? Thanks in advance Suz

Hey all Im getting married on the 7th August 2011 in Ilfracombe at Tunnels Beaches, as I am from Manchester I dont know any hairdressers or make up artists in the area. Anybody on here know of anyone private or salon based who I could contact asap?

Thanks in advance

Suz

42 replies

• F
    Beginner July 2011
    fishyfoo ·
    • Hide content

I meant fingers crossed for the weather not wedding lol

• S
    Beginner August 2011
    suzjackson ·
    • Hide content

Hi just wondering if you have the florists phone number who you mentioned?

Thanks

Susan

• O
    Beginner August 2011
    onion1975 ·
    • Hide content

We also went down over Easter weekend and saw Tunnels on Good Friday..How funny, but we also went to see Liz at Goodenough. She seems fab and totally on the ball, can't wait to hear her ideas!!. It was the first time we'd ever seen Tunnels and were totally blown away by how lovely it looked, even with the building site...lol..My dress I feel is a lot out of place for the venue as I'm having a full on dress (Ellis 11032)...I originally wanted a beach style, tea-length dress or summat like that, but it just never panned out that way (Mother's influence mainly)..I'm having a bit of a panic about it now!!..there's not much I can do now though!!

We've still lots to sort out and decide, but they're only bits and bobs..so I'm not gonna stress too much about things that may or may not get done...

How are you're plans coming along? You must be more or less sorted now? It really isn't long for you now. I must admit Friday was the first time I got a little freaked out by it all..it all just seemed so real

Anyway, must actually get off my backside and get some of this washing done we've managed to create over the weekend!!!

Amy.xx

• J
    Beginner
    joandal ·
    • Hide content

Hi im getting married there on the 9th june, very exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lots of things to do

• F
    Beginner July 2011
    fishyfoo ·
    • Hide content

Wow only 3days before my wedding day!!! I will be in Ilfracombe a week before so I will do a sun dance for you!!! Have you got everything sorted? I have pretty much done everything except....chosen my vows....haha and this is quite important. I just want them to be personal yet easy to remember and short ha! The new build looks fantastic on the website pics!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!

• C
    Beginner August 2014
    clareyt ·
    • Hide content

Hi all bit late but just found this forum! Am getting married at Tunnels next August wondered how all your weddings went and any hair.make up or florists went? Also how was the iPod situation??!! xx

• B
    Beginner September 2015
    Beki333 ·
    • Hide content

Hey Smiley smile

You must be getting married at Tunnels this coming August? I am getting married there April 2016.

Who are you using for hair/makeup? Do you live locally or did you take a day to get all trials out of the way in one visit?

I hope you are feeling prepared and are very excited!! x

• B
    Beginner July 2016
    BevHicks ·
    • Hide content

I'm getting married there in 2016 as well and also traveling from distance, any up to date advice or recommendations for hair and cakes in the area would be good! Thanks x

• C
    Beginner August 2014
    clareyt ·
    • Hide content

Hi ladies so sorry i didn't see this earlier!! Got married there on the 3rd August the most amazing day ever!! Im so excited for you both now!! I had my hair and make up done last minute by a brilliant lady who i found very last minute as i got let down by my first! I don't go on here much and keep forgetting my password do you want to e mail me **************@*******.*** and i can give you more info?! you're in for the best days of your life!!! xx

• Miss-b
    Beginner August 2016
    Miss-b ·
    • Hide content

Okay I had wanted to keep our wedding local but after being nosey at this venue I may of changed my mind!! Its amazing!!!!

• A
    Beginner July 2016
    AmyS1234 ·
    • Hide content

Hi girls,

I'm getting married at Tunnels July 2016. Can you recommend the hair and make-up girls you used? I can't believe how expensive they are, I'm in the wrong line of work!!

Thanks,

Amy S xxx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics