Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner June 2013

Hairstyles for short hair?

MrsDibb2B, 29 of June of 2012 at 20:51 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0

Evening Smiley smile

Ive got a graduated bob with a side fringe and not really sure of how to have my hair as there isn't much I can do with it. My hairdresser suggested having it wavy. I was planning on just putting a flower in my hair but I'm really not sure now. I'm getting married in Mauritius, does anyone know of any good sites or are there any other brides to be with short hair here?

Thanks Smiley smile

Sarah x

• adelly
    Beginner April 2012
    adelly ยท
    • Hide content

Bob hair dos are really glam, especially when it's wavy! I think the key to making it feel different to your everyday style will be the accessories. Like a flower or how about sweeping one side off your face with a bling clip? The Charlize Theron pic looks very retro and glam to me and the others look good for the beach with the flower. Or there's birdcage veils? Have your hairdresser style it wavy for you next time you are in for a cut or do it DIY and start thinking about what accessories you want and try it all together. If you're not great with hair there's some really good youtube tutorials out there.

I just used google images loads when looking for a hair do. Try short red carpet hair/short hair brides/bobbed hair brides etc.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics