Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Buzzee
Beginner January 2012

Hairstyles with veil & side tiara (half up half down?!)

Buzzee, 16 of November of 2011 at 20:44 Posted on Planning 0 11

I am having wobbles overmy hair trial. I decided on a bun at the back (thought i wanted a side bun but wasn't keen when she did it). But am now worried I look better with hair down around my face. Could a half up half down do work with a side tiara?! Or even just wearing it completely down - my hair is almost shoulder length bob.

Flashes would be great!

x

11 replies

Latest activity by Purple Pixie, 17 of November of 2011 at 09:56
  • LuLu_x
    Beginner May 2012
    LuLu_x ·
    • Hide content

I'm having a side tiara and quite liking these kind of styles at the mo:

• starstruck-
    starstruck- ·
    • Hide content

No pics with veils i'm afraid, but plenty of all down and half up, half down hair styles with side tiaras!

• starstruck-
    starstruck- ·
    • Hide content

Ooh, and these:

• Buzzee
    Beginner January 2012
    Buzzee ·
    • Hide content

Thanks Girls - some good ideas, will save some of these pics! I don't think i want curls as it will make my hair too short, but the general styles can be adjusted i'm sure!

• Michelle772012
    Beginner July 2012
    Michelle772012 ·
    • Hide content

Ignore my face in first pic i was trying to bend to my sisters level she is only 5ft this is my tiara

this is the hairstyle from behind that i am edging towards but better IYKWIM and will have it sweeping around the front so not too much forehead is on show

• Sparkles82
    Beginner April 2013
    Sparkles82 ·
    • Hide content

JoJo, your hair looks very fine - did the curls hold well after the trial? Just something to consider, you dont want your hair to look solid from hairspray!

I am unsure about a side tiara & Veil - that is my option to, but I am not sure the 2 go togehter very well and I am struggling!

• Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content

Here are some of the brides who bought their accessories from me with half up half down hairstyles. x

• Buzzee
    Beginner January 2012
    Buzzee ·
    • Hide content

Thanks so much all of you, some good ideas there for me!

Kelstars - do you have any front on pictures at all of your hair? It looks lovely!

• Purple Pixie
    Beginner July 2012
    Purple Pixie ·
    • Hide content

Sorry I can't share any photos because I've just started thinking about the same thing. I haven't got my bling yet though.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics