Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Dedicated October 2023 Surrey

Halloweddings!

AmesLou, 16 of November of 2022 at 17:46 Posted on Planning 0 8

Is anyone else here getting married on or near Halloween? Are you incorporating Halloween into your wedding and, if so, how are you doing it?

We're going to be incorporating some gothic halloween touches - currently deciding if we're brave enough to go for black table cloths with burgundy napkins! We are allowed candles so will be having black candles rather than white, plus some ornate black and gold pumpkins and a few other twists! Our invitations look very elegant yet have some bats and spidewebs on them for that Halloween touch!

8 replies

Latest activity by AmesLou, 17 of December of 2022 at 10:33
  • Elizabeth
    Dedicated October 2023 Cumbria
    Elizabeth
    • Hide content
    I鈥檓 getting married 30th October next year! We鈥檙e going more autumnal than Halloween but are planning on having a big pumpkin presence. I love the look of the baby ones you can get and now they need to come in all sorts of colours so I鈥檓 looking forward to getting a load in to decorate the place.

I also saw this photo on another wedding page which we are absolutely planning on recreating! Halloweddings! 1

• A
    AmesLou
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oooh, your wedding is going to look lovely! I've came across lots of photos online, where pumpkins have been used to create an autumnal look, rather than a Halloween look, and it looks amazing!

You definitely need to recreate that photo! I'm also currently collecting photos for couples photo inspiration. This one is my favourite so far, although I believe it's from an engagement shoot.

Halloweddings! 2

• Ostira
    Dedicated October 2023 Durham
    Ostira
    • Hide content
    We鈥檙e getting married on Halloween 2023! We cannot wait!! Less than a year to go
  • Amber
    Beginner October 2023 Shropshire
    Amber
    • Hide content
    We're getting married on Halloween 2023 too! We're both alternative and Halloween obsessed so it just made sense. Sounds like you're all like minded! We'll have pumpkins everywhere mixed in with flowers and our colour scheme is deep purple and burgundy. There's a ton of 'alternative' wedding suppliers that we're using too Smiley smile
  • Gemma
    Beginner October 2023 East Riding of Yorkshire
    Gemma
    • Hide content
    Hey we're getting married Halloween next year, and our night party is going to be a Halloween party with family and friends dressed in Halloween costumes and the venue dressed in the bats, pumpkins and skeletons were really excited 馃榿 I don't no if you like them but I have found black candles that when lit they will leak red wax looking like blood thought they was a really cool idea 馃檪
  • A
    AmesLou
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh I would love to get married actually on Halloween! Not long to go at all now!

• A
    AmesLou
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh I love the sound of your decor and colours! Have you taken a look at Rock n Roll Bride?

• A
    AmesLou
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Ahhh, this sounds super fun! I know which candles you mean and think they're super cool (I made a Halloween cake based on them this year haha)!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics