Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Josiep00
Beginner December 2010

hanky panky before the wedding?

Josiep00, 10 December, 2010 at 16:08 Posted on Planning 0 13

Hehehehehe... so how do I bring this up? I am sure it has been discussed before.

When we first got engaged I teased Mr P about how there would be no more hanky panky until the wedding. I lied.

However we now have 11 days to go, and after a naughty suggestion re. the bedroom I cheekily said "but sir we are not married", OH mentioned that maybe it is a good idea not to have hanky panky until the big day now, just to make it special. This sounds fun, but also frustrating.

Making we could make a compromise and say we could have "fun" ? but not fullblown bouncing joys ??

What are you ladies doing?

13 replies

Latest activity by RayeRaye84, 13 December, 2010 at 09:11
  • TheNinjaPigeon
    Beginner January 2011
    TheNinjaPigeon ·
    • Hide content

I don't think we'll be stopping....that would mean having will power and I have no will to stop myself in this department. I may feel differently in another 5 weeks.....

• J
    Beginner November 2011
    JST ·
    • Hide content

It would make the wedding night even more special I imagine but me and OH would be useless at waiting! It'd make me want it even more if I wasn't "supposed" to be having it lol!

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I cannot, in a month of sundays, ever see Mr Flow thinking this will be a great idea, ever. EVER.?

• P
    Beginner April 2011
    Pollyjean35 ·
    • Hide content

Oh dear this post is making me paranoid! I reckon my other half could go 11 days without it no problem, I seem to have the higher sex drive!!

• Josiep00
    Beginner December 2010
    Josiep00 ·
    • Hide content

But that is kind of my point... that it will make you want it even more if you can't have it.

hmmm toughy!

• B
    Beginner July 2010
    brideseekingblush ·
    • Hide content

There was a thread about this on YAYW I think that I saw, people were talking about giving up for months or whatever! TBH I really don't get it, unless you're not doing it at all before you get married. I'd be seriously worried if H had been willing to go without for months! Back to the OP, it might make things more special if you don't DTD until the day but tbh with all the madness of WP I think it's nice to make time to be intimate with each other. Plus some people don't manage it on the night anyway, so I wouldn't want to put extra pressure on.

• Josiep00
    Beginner December 2010
    Josiep00 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I def agree with the BSB - wedding madness takes over sometimes and makes me very unsexy! Esp last week with rushing all my favours to be finished.

My friend told her H2B there was no chance of hanky panky on the wedding night coz she knew she would be shattered. I really hope I am not too tired for it - for me it feels like something that should be part of the package IYKWIM

• panda2011
    Beginner September 2011
    panda2011 ·
    • Hide content

If like me, you've already had a baby with your H2B I think it might be a little late to abstain from bedroom action! I have more than a little suspicion that my OH will end up so drunk on our wedding night that he will pass out snoring in bed next to me & I will refuse to let him near me the morning after until the lovely aroma of stale booze & hangover has worn off him lol

• AmyLovesPaul
    Beginner May 2011
    AmyLovesPaul ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

PMSL ?

• cola
    Beginner September 2010
    cola ·
    • Hide content

We tried this for two weeks before our day.....failed within the first three days

• Little Madam
    Beginner
    Little Madam ·
    • Hide content

My h2b would think his world had come to an end if tried to stop for a week. Because we dont live together we make the most of the time we get IYSWIM.

So while I love the idea, it would jus make both of us ratty with each other and it would be odd not to be that intimate, so.. lovely idea but not for us...

• RayeRaye84
    Beginner
    RayeRaye84 ·
    • Hide content

So here i am to throw a major spanner in the works!

My H2B and i have not had sex and shall not be doing so until the Wedding night (or maybe the wedding afternoon!LOL!)

I think that we're an ususual couple in such a modern and liberal society but i quite like that!

x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics