Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R

Happy Wedding Anniversary Wishes For Wife With Beautiful Images

RomanticGoldCars37799, 19 of April of 2019 at 17:40 Posted on Planning 0

Happy Wedding Anniversary Wishes

My dear, you don’t need to worry about how hard life is, because I will always be by your side to go through it. Happy anniversary, my love.

I will never forget the vow that I took on our wedding day. “i will always take care of you and be by your side for good and bad till death do us part weighs more important than my life”. Happy Anniversary, my dear.

Honey, please remember. Everything I do is always for you and our children. Love you so much. Happy anniversary, my sweetheart.

Whenever you are sad, come to me, baby. I may not be able to get rid of your problems at once, but I will always be able to wipe your tears and give you a warm hug.

The day we took our wedding vows was the beginning of our journey to a wonderland. Hold my hand always my dear, promise me not to let go. Happy wedding anniversary.

Thank u for putting up with all my faultsand celebrating all my gud qualities.Happy Anniversary!

The first time you held my hand, I have had a promise within me that I will be the one and only to hold your hand always. On this our wedding anniversary day, I pray for our marriage to last forever so that we can walk hand in hand till death parts us.

Honey, it doesn’t matter how many hardships I have been through. As long as you are by my side, I can manage it. Happy anniversary my dear, promise me to be always by my side.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics