Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

G
Beginner

has anobody had a susan york tiara?

getlaced, 2 August, 2010 at 11:24 Posted on Planning 0 2

Hi everyone, iv been looking online at tiaras, i wasnt going to wear one and have even bought a fascinator but the more i look at it the more i think id regret not having a tiara or something more 'bridal'! iv found this site http://susanyorktiaras.co.uk/index.htm and have fallen in love with one of the handmade designs which i hope to ad purple and slate coloured crystals into (iv sent the lady an email asking about this) im just wondering if anyone has used the lady before and what the item was like?? thanks to anyone who responds! Smiley smile

2 replies

Latest activity by Lynseys Designs, 2 August, 2010 at 14:53
  • videogal
    videogal ·
    • Hide content

Hi I got my 2 bridesmaids their tiaras from Susan York and they were excellent! All packaged neatly and in a super strong manner so that the inner box couldn't become damaged but they did have fragile on the box! She was very thorough and I still have my daughters tiara 2 and half years on and it still looks good! xx

• G
    Beginner
    getlaced ·
    • Hide content

Oooooh thats reasuring, do you happen to have a piccy? thanks for your reply xxx

• Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content

Susan used to be a hib but I've not seen her around for ages. I think her stuff will be excellent quality and I'm sure she can incorporate the colours you like.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics