Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

moonpie1985
Beginner July 2012

Has anyone bought any Diamonique from QVC?

moonpie1985, 22 December, 2011 at 22:34 Posted on Planning 0 4

If so, is it any good?

I am looking to treat myself to some affordable sparkly jewellry for parties and evenings out

4 replies

Latest activity by skyrocket, 23 December, 2011 at 09:17
  • LoveSka
    Beginner October 2011
    LoveSka ·
    • Hide content

My friends mom is addicted to it, she has loads. It's beautiful and doesn't lose it's sparkle

• Big Apple
    Beginner February 2013
    Big Apple ·
    • Hide content

I used to work with a woman who wore loads of diamonds, her husband was minted and she was dead glam. One night we got drunk and she told me it was all diamonique and her boobs weren't real. The next day she text me to say she didn't mind me telling people about her boobs but asked if I could keep it to myself about the diamonique!!!!

I'd say go for it.

QVC is my guilty pleasure!

• AllyMcBear
    Beginner June 2012
    AllyMcBear ·
    • Hide content

My OH has bought me a tennis bracelet from QVC for my Xmas - with my prompting lol

its fab and as others have said very sparkly

• 3d jewellery
    3d jewellery ·
    • Hide content

I used to buy loads (before I started selling jewellery, maybe that's what set me off lol) It is great as it is set in 14ct gold or silver and you really can't tell if it's diamonds. I have a ring which matches my eternity ring, which is diamond and you can't tell the difference, sadly in one way.

• skyrocket
    Beginner July 2012
    skyrocket ·
    • Hide content

Am I right in thinking it is actually technically a diamond just one that has been man made as opposed to naturally occuring (like diamonds are). So they are made from the same thing but just created in lab conditions?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics