Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Eskimo329
Beginner May 2015

Has anyone brought their bridesmaid dresses from etsy?

Eskimo329, 7 of May of 2014 at 18:26 Posted on Planning 0 4

Trying to keep costs down and I've seen some great dresses on etsy in budget but I'm bit nervous about the quality and sizing. Has anyone else got theirs on etsy?x

4 replies

Latest activity by Cache13, 11 of May of 2014 at 19:59
  • D
    Beginner August 2014
    Deb11 ·
    • Hide content

Not yet but wanted to follow this thread because I'm about to! The seller I am looking at has, so far, been really helpful answering questions and sending fabric samples. Would definitely advise ordering these as colours I am now ordering are not the ones I would have by name alone!!

• miss pickle
    Beginner June 2014
    miss pickle ·
    • Hide content

I didn't get mine from Etsy but I saw some from this seller recently on a wedding on Love My Dress and they looked very nice...

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/DressbLee?ref=l2-shopheader-name

https://www.lovemydress.net/blog/2014/03/a-romantic-and-elegant-band-stand-wedding-in-pastel-shades.html

• B
    Beginner September 2014
    beckimas ·
    • Hide content

I did and they are fabulous!! I got them for £30 each as we too were trying to keep costs down. I initially just ordered one so I could check the quality and get my bms to try it on and make sure we were all happy then I ordered the other 3 as loved it. They are currently waiting at the post office as I missed the delivery yesterday grrrr I want to see them!! Smiley smile The seller is thedaintyard...reviews are excellent and the lady Julie has been great. When she sent me the first dress she put a little hand written note in with colour swatches of the other colours I was interested in, a nice little touch I thought. Would definitely recommend just ordering the one to begin with so just incase you don't like them, at least you wont have spent too much money lol. Hope this helps x

• B
    Beginner September 2014
    beckimas ·
    • Hide content

Forgot to say the ones we went for are one size fits most as they are elasticated around the waist so fit all my bms ranging from size 8-14. x

• Cache13
    Beginner August 2015
    Cache13 ·
    • Hide content

I paid for one on Etsy last week as a tester... hopefully should be here in a few weeks! X

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics