Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner May 2017

Has anyone else got a blush wedding dress...?

MrsW2017, 4 of September of 2016 at 20:19 Posted on Planning 0 7

I was just wondering how many people have got a blush coloured dress and if you have, what colour are you going to have for your bridesmaids?

7 replies

Latest activity by MrsB2B2016, 13 of September of 2016 at 10:29
  • Mrs_Conduct
    Expert June 2017
    Mrs_Conduct ·
    • Hide content

I haven't gone for blush but I think navy would look good. Or the sequined gold ones I've seen these in a few bridal shops xx

• M
    Beginner October 2016
    MrsB2B2016 ·
    • Hide content

I have a blush dress and my bridesmaids are wearing a dove grey colour. The guys are wearing navy suits with blush pink ties except my fiance who is wearing a grey tie. x

• M
    Beginner May 2017
    MrsW2017 ·
    • Hide content

I was thinking a dove grey or pale blue colour, it's proving tricky trying to find dresses that are a good colour match though and I can't get a swatch of my dress to compare. Having changed my mind several times, I'm back looking at Dessy or Jenny Yoo dresses and thinking about ordering directly from the states to save some money.

• F
    Beginner June 2017
    FutureMrsTz ·
    • Hide content

I think grey would look good ?. I tried on a Mori Lee dress that was blush and I loved the colour, but bridesmaids was one thing I couldn't decide on so I went for good old ivory instead. My mum thought about putting the bridesmaids in ivory and my initial idea was like a plum colour . However, I think if you go for a colour that's too bold/strong the blush gets drowned out a bit and they end up standing out more than you.

• B
    Beginner March 2016
    BuryBride ·
    • Hide content

Does this help?

• JayneysGettingMarried
    Beginner June 2017
    JayneysGettingMarried ·
    • Hide content

My dress has a blush undertone. In going for champagne bridesmaid dresses xx

• M
    Beginner May 2017
    MrsW2017 ·
    • Hide content

Oo yes that's good thank you

• M
    Beginner October 2016
    MrsB2B2016 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

My BM dresses are from Davids Bridal. There are only 3 shops in the UK, Westfield Stratford, Watford and Glasgow... so if you are near any of them i would recommend going to have a look they have loads of different styles in a range of colours. They also do Teen BM dresses which was perfect for me having my 11y/o and 13y/o nieces. The dresses were about £120-140 each

Who is your dress by? I asked the shop where I bought my dress and they contacted the designer directly for me and they managed to get a swatch. My dress is a Naomi Neoh.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics