Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Beginner April 2011

Has anyone got a Phil Collins wedding dress?

rachandnath, 6 of March of 2010 at 17:15 Posted on Planning 0 15

Hi

I've just bought my dress! It's Phil Collins 8320! Does anyone else have a Phil Collins wedding dress? They don't seem to be very popular but I absolutely love mine and I found that it was more supportive and flattering than the more expensive designer dresses I tried on. I can only find one picture on the internet and it reeeeeally doesn't do it justice!!! If anyone has had it I'd love to see your pictures please x

15 replies

Latest activity by Amy_Neal, 16 of July of 2010 at 16:33
  • jem179
    Beginner May 2010
    jem179 ·
    • Hide content

I have one, not sure what the number is (they gave it a name in the shop) but this is me in it ? It needs taking in but I love it so much. The shop I orderd from went bust too so I ended up dealing with Phil direct and he was lovely

Not sure why it's all sideways!!

• R
    Beginner April 2011
    rachandnath ·
    • Hide content

Hi jem179!! Thanks for the pic... your dress is stunning, you really look beautiful!!! ?

• Blackkat
    Beginner July 2008
    Blackkat ·
    • Hide content

I was convinced I'd end up buying a Phil Collins dress as they are gorgeous but couldn't make up my mind which 1. Ended up buying an Ella by essence dress. But still think his designs are great

• R
    Beginner April 2011
    rachandnath ·
    • Hide content

Hi Blackkat! Yeah I love his designs too... and Ella designs are also gorgeous ?

• tinks269
    Beginner February 2011
    tinks269 ·
    • Hide content

I have a phil collins 8327. It was the first dress i tried on fell in love with it and promptly stopped looking for a dress. I agree about the price i had the woman in teh shop double check as i didnt believe her when she told me how much it was i thought i was going to have to spend well over a grand for my dress.

• R
    Beginner April 2011
    rachandnath ·
    • Hide content

Yeah me too!! We'd budgeted about £1200 for my dress but now i've managed to get my dress, veil and accessories all for under a grand!!! and they're really well made, amazing quality for such a cheap price!

• Steelgoddess
    Beginner June 2010
    Steelgoddess ·
    • Hide content

Thats a lovely dress.

Have I missed something though? I thought Phill Collins was In the air tonight and all that...

• tinks269
    Beginner February 2011
    tinks269 ·
    • Hide content

Me too. I am gettingmy dress, underwear, shoes and alterations and a bit of change all for the price i thought i was going to spend originally. I love it and so completly not what i thoughtiw as going to end up with, but i love it and i know that my o/h will ove it too.

• R
    Beginner April 2011
    rachandnath ·
    • Hide content

I know what you mean tinks269, I wouldn't have picked the dress myself because it wasn't what I was looking for but the lady in the shop was brilliant and when I'd got it on I knew straight away it was the one for me!! Where have you had your underwear from? I've only been to Debenhams so far and was not impressed. Planning a visit to the trafford centre because Selfridges have a gorgeous lingerie section x

• tinks269
    Beginner February 2011
    tinks269 ·
    • Hide content

I have got a corset and french knickers from a shop down here called westward bound. Think it is all just a matter of taste when it comes to underwear i am wearing a corset afrench knickers so not your normal wedding underwear but i love them.

• jem179
    Beginner May 2010
    jem179 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

thanks sg! It's a different Phil Collins lol but you could follow the theme... google phil collins bridal, they are based in devon, actually in the same building as Romantica...

• A
    Beginner August 2011
    alg15 ·
    • Hide content

Hi RachandNath,

Just found your post and am wondering if you would be able to help me? I am currently trying to choose between two dresses, one being the gorgeous phil collins 8320 that you asked about on here (I think that this is my favourite but just want to be certain!) and the 2nd being a trudy Lee (57001). I was just wondering if I could see some photos of you in your dress to remind me what it looks like in 'real life' as the photos online really don't do it justice! Thank you!!! XxX

• fluffymalone
    Beginner May 2011
    fluffymalone ·
    • Hide content

I love the phil collins design and fell in love with one on my first day dress shopping but it was a little out of my price range. but i have the 'One' now by romantica.

But do love the beautiful designs by Phil collins

• Little Madam
    Beginner
    Little Madam ·
    • Hide content

I am having phil collins 9303 - I do totally adore it, and it knocks the knickers off anything else I have tried on!

It's coming in at less than half price of some of my other fave dresses..

• A
    Beginner August 2011
    alg15 ·
    • Hide content

Hi RachandNath,

Just found your post and am wondering if you would be able to help me? I am currently trying to choose between two dresses, one being the gorgeous phil collins 8320 that you asked about on here (I think that this is my favourite but just want to be certain!) and the 2nd being a trudy Lee (57001). I was just wondering if I could see some photos of you in your dress to remind me what it looks like in 'real life' as the photos online really don't do it justice! Thank you!!! XxX

• A
    Beginner September 2010
    Amy_Neal ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

http://www.westwardbound.com/content/content_main.numo?idarea=22

this place Smiley laugh xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics