Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

SakuraYuna
Dedicated November 2016

Has anyone heard anything about Martin Weaver photography?

SakuraYuna, 11 of November of 2014 at 22:07 Posted on Planning 0 1

Anything at all? Good or bad?

I am considering using a venue that has a package that includes this photographer and wondered if anyone knew if they were any good! I would prefer to pick out my photographer really but if they'd do a good job it'd save a lot of money... album printing I can organise separately (only photos on disk included in package)

1 replies

Latest activity by SakuraYuna, 12 of November of 2014 at 07:39
  • Paula @ Ollievision
    Paula @ Ollievision ·
    • Hide content

I can have a look at his website for you if you like? It's odd for venue to supply an included photographer. Makes me wonder if he's a friend of the owner?

Edit: I had a look and there's very little content on the website. Will see if there's more on Facebook. (I can't find a Facebook page. The link to one from his website doesn't work.)

On balance, I don't think there's enough web content to assess whether he is good or not... sorry I can't be of more help!

• SakuraYuna
    Dedicated November 2016
    SakuraYuna ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for looking for me. I thought too it wasn't much content. Whats there looks ok? Not blowing me away but I'm no expert! I know its unusual for venue but its on off peak deal where you get some extras included. I could pick a dj instead of a photographer (but was considering having a jukebox and think photographer is bigger saving) but if hes not v good it'd be a pity. My brother in law will do some photos for free too hes done a couple of wedding before but only as a favour. Hes talented but lacks experience. One wedding he was sole photographer another they preferred his to the professional! I didn't want ti rely on him alone though but in combination perhaps between them they'll get good shots?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics