Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Beginner July 2013

Has anyone ordered bridesmaid dresses from bridesmaids.com?

Bride to be Becky from Derbyshire, 13 of January of 2013 at 21:19 Posted on Planning 0 14

Hello all , my bridesmaids have picked the dessy dresses that they like , I was wondering if anyone has used

bridesmaids.com

to order there bridemaids dresses? We're they legit ? Any problems with delivery ? I am hoping to order them this evening or tomorrow but would like some good feedback first if any of you have any?.

thanks x

14 replies

Latest activity by Bride to be Becky from Derbyshire, 13 of February of 2013 at 19:56
  • B
    Beginner July 2013
    Bride to be Becky from Derbyshire ·
    • Hide content

Has one used bridesmaids.com?

• S
    Beginner August 2013
    Sorlucy ·
    • Hide content

Hi Becky,

how did you get on ordering the dresses? I am thinking of doing the same thing-I have sent them few emails and had really quick responses...just worried about taking the plunge and actually ordering them!

I have found a few other forums where brides have recommended the site so think I am going to go for it.

Xxx

• R
    Beginner April 2013
    roo2605 ·
    • Hide content

Yes I did and they look perfect to me! Was the only way I could afford it

• S
    Beginner August 2013
    Sorlucy ·
    • Hide content

Hi roo2605,

That's good news! Me too...the dresses I am looking at are more than half the price that they cost over here.

How long did they take to arrive?

xx

• R
    Beginner April 2013
    roo2605 ·
    • Hide content

We paid more to do a rush delivery. Ordered in October and we despatched first week of December I got letter to pay customs about 2 weeks later. You can track them so you know where they are

• R
    Beginner April 2013
    roo2605 ·
    • Hide content

I would advise actually seeing the dress in the colour that you want if at all possible. We did that and are really glad we made the effort to go see one before spending that massive amount of money.

You will need to pay some customs tax when they hit the UK though - parcel force will send you a letter with the amount you need to pay

Beginner August 2014
    **Bridetobe2014** ·
    • Hide content

How much did you have to pay in tax?

• R
    Beginner April 2013
    roo2605 ·
    • Hide content

Can't remember as was a while ago - possibly £50?

• B
    Beginner July 2013
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hello sorry for the delay. I ordered them online from this website 2weeks ago. They can take up to 12/13 weeks to be delivered. Just be aware you have to pay import tax. Still will work out cheaper x

• B
    Beginner July 2013
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thats great ! I cannot wait until they arrive , only 10 weeks to go !

• B
    Beginner July 2013
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

My bridesmaids tried on the dresses in a shop and I then ordered them online. After seeing and picking colour. I'm soo excited for them to arrive. I will keep you all updated

• S
    Beginner August 2013
    Sorlucy ·
    • Hide content

I went and looked at the dresses today and was surprised at how different the colours are in real life!

i have been looking at the size guide and a bit confused-have measured the girls and the chart says that they are a size smaller than they actually are. Did any anyone else find this?

Xx

• S
    Beginner August 2013
    Sorlucy ·
    • Hide content

I went and looked at the dresses today and was surprised at how different the colours are in real life!

i have been looking at the size guide and a bit confused-have measured the girls and the chart says that they are a size smaller than they actually are. Did any anyone else find this?

Xx

• R
    Beginner April 2013
    roo2605 ·
    • Hide content

Sorlucy - the sizes are US sizes so measure the bridesmaids with a tape measure before you order and get the sizes closest to that as US sizes are different - a size 2 in the US is a 6 in the UK

• B
    Beginner July 2013
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Did your order any of the dessy dresses? I have been in contact with bridemaids.com they are so helpful if you haven't yet decided?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics