Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Bluebell25
Beginner August 2013

Has anyone seen any wedges?

Bluebell25, 8 January, 2013 at 15:07 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hi all,

I am considering getting some wedge shoes to wear for my reception, as it's mainly outdoors and I don't want to sink all the time if the ground is soft. I'm not the biggest fan of wedges, so they'll be a backup shoe! Problem is, I haven't seen any I like online, and I wondered if anyone had seen any nice ones that are a bit bridal?

Thanks!

4 replies

Latest activity by mariannechuaphotography, 9 January, 2013 at 12:54
  • MrsA2B2014
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsA2B2014 ·
    • Hide content

How about this site? [View:http://www.girlsofelegance.co.uk/acatalog/Wedge-Wedding-Shoes.html:550:0]

• Rochelle (Make up HIB)
    Rochelle (Make up HIB) ·
    • Hide content

Not sure if you want to spend so much on shoes, but jimmy choo have some lovely ones in silver and also white with a silver heel. The style name is 'Biel'.

• Bluebell25
    Beginner August 2013
    Bluebell25 ·
    • Hide content

Thank you! Those Jimmy Choos are just gorgeous, not sure I can quite afford them though. Oh well!

• Sam&Louise
    Beginner September 2015
    Sam&Louise ·
    • Hide content

Have you thought about wedding wellies? If you're worried about sinking, i'm assuming it's grassy?

They're a cool alternative to wedges if they're not really your thing Smiley smile

You can get them with heels or wedges too if you're looking for extra height

• mariannechuaphotography
    mariannechuaphotography ·
    • Hide content

I second Pavone's welly suggestion, wedges would still sink because they tend to be narrow and the worst case scenario is falling over and getting a huge mud patch on your dress Wellies look super super cute!! Smiley laugh

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics