Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Mrs_imp
Beginner June 2012

Has anyone used Audley Travel before?

Mrs_imp, 2 November, 2011 at 12:13 Posted on Planning 0 8

I have just been speaking to them about our honeymoon, and they seemed really good. I just wondered if anyone had any experience of using them as I haven't heard of them until now.

8 replies

Latest activity by Twickers, 3 November, 2011 at 10:07
  • Storky
    Beginner May 2011
    Storky ·
    • Hide content

We are using them for ours!

• Mrs_imp
    Beginner June 2012
    Mrs_imp ·
    • Hide content

Ah, great, where are you going? What made you choose to book with them?

We are still getting quotes at the moment but so far they have been the most informative, I just want some reassurance when I'm spending so much money!

• Storky
    Beginner May 2011
    Storky ·
    • Hide content

We're going to New Zealand and the South Pacific for 4-5 weeks. We decided that we wanted people who really knew their stuff to advise us, particularly as we're spending so much money on it.

Their information seems miles ahead of other premium travel companies, they're protected up to the hilt and I love the way they interact with us.

• kittykat9/9
    Beginner October 2011
    kittykat9/9 ·
    • Hide content

We didn't use them in the end but our amazing trip to the Cooks was all because they had suggested it. They were amazingly knowledgeable and lovely with it the only reason we didn't end up going with them was Turquoise were offering exactly the same holiday but a lot cheaper due to a special offer. Audley looked over the whole deal and said they just couldn't match it so recommended we went with Turquoise - if the price hadn't been significantly different I would still have gone wit Audley because their knowledge was superb.

Some friends used Audley for a HM around SE Asia and said it was amazing

• Storky
    Beginner May 2011
    Storky ·
    • Hide content

How were the Cook Islands, kk?

• kittykat9/9
    Beginner October 2011
    kittykat9/9 ·
    • Hide content

AMAZING. I did send you a PM as promised when we got back but it must be in cyber space. We stayed on Rarotonga and Aitutaki (fairly standard HM fair) and preferred our accomodation on Raro because it felt more special than the resort on Aitutaki. On Raro we were also lucky enough to have the best snorkelling in front of the hotel so only had to swim out about 3metres to see the best fish ever including bright blue starfish's that were enormous compared to our usual ones. Can send you the name of the accomodation if you haven't booked yet x

• Mrs_imp
    Beginner June 2012
    Mrs_imp ·
    • Hide content

Thanks both, I agree that they really seem to know their stuff. I am even more keen to use them now, I really hope they are competitive.

Kittykat your HM sounds like it was amazing, I'm surprised you came home!

Cricket Bride, I bet you can't wait for your now.

• Storky
    Beginner May 2011
    Storky ·
    • Hide content

Kittykat, that would be great if you don't mind? Would you mind emailing me at festivecricketbride @ yahoo . com please? The pm system seems to be duff again.

CANNOT WAIT, pixee! We're combining it with a relative's wedding in Nelson too. Bliss.

• Twickers
    Beginner March 2011
    Twickers ·
    • Hide content

We used them for our honeymoon, I can't recommend them highly enough. We loved the service, which felt really personal and they really knew their stuff. I loved the fact that their advisors had visited all of the places they recommend, so you get a true opinion - rather than them just reading a brochure to you.

Book it!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics