Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

AmyandRoss
Beginner March 2015

Has anyone used Essential Wedding Hire?

AmyandRoss, 24 of April of 2014 at 11:01 Posted on Planning 0 4

I've had two meetings with this company and I'm awaiting my quote for them to "dress" the wedding. They'll be doing the centre pieces as big trees etc etc. I was toying with the idea of making them myself but I was horrified at the trees Hobby Craft sold so I gave up on that idea immediately.

Has anyone else used them?

4 replies

Latest activity by AmyandRoss, 25 of April of 2014 at 13:55
  • AmyandRoss
    Beginner March 2015
    AmyandRoss ·
    • Hide content

Anyone?

• S
    Beginner April 2015
    SJM1988 ·
    • Hide content

I'm using them for my centre peices - having the candelabras with the hurricane glasses. The lady I dealth with was lovely.

There are a few mistakes on the date (they though 2014 not 2015) but sorted everything out straight away and even advised of wahys to lower the cost. like collecting ourselves as they are not too far away and getting our venue to put them on the tables.

• AmyandRoss
    Beginner March 2015
    AmyandRoss ·
    • Hide content

That's great news. I wasn't overly keen on the OTT trees they had so they're designing me something from scratch so I'm nervously awaiting their quote. It's been a week now, not sure how long it takes? I'm chomping at the bit.

Xx

• S
    Beginner April 2015
    SJM1988 ·
    • Hide content

Took a while to get the orginally quote back from them probably about a week. I used the lady that covers Bristol and I get mthe feeling she works mainly on her own or its only her completing the paperwork side!

Once I had her in a email trail she replied really quick.

Good luck!

• AmyandRoss
    Beginner March 2015
    AmyandRoss ·
    • Hide content

Thank you so much. It's appreciated.

X

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics