Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amy
Beginner September 2024 California

Has anyone used Glamlora?

Amy, 26 of August of 2024 at 16:47 Posted on Planning 1 17
Has anyone used glamlora? I am getting married on the 20th of next month. I saw a wedding dress on glamlora that I really like, but I don't often order a wedding dress online. This wedding dress is very pretty and cheap. Any useful suggestions? ThanksSmiley smileHas anyone used Glamlora? 1

17 replies

Latest activity by Arun, 10 of September of 2024 at 06:36
  • Atlanta
    Beginner August 2024 New York
    Atlanta ·
    • Hide content
    I have ordered there before, that was in June. I was very happy with my wedding dress and I think it is a trustworthy brand. Good luck😊
  • Amy
    Amy ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh, really? Thank you for telling me, I would have been super worried.💕
  • Liss
    Beginner April 2024 Hampshire
    Liss ·
    • Hide content

I also bought the wedding dress I wore when I got married on this website. I chose pink, which was very cute. The fabric of my wedding dress is very good . The wedding dress you chose seems to be bohemian style, it is very popular recently. I hope you can wear your favorite wedding dress at your wedding.

• Amy
    Amy ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you. I was skeptical at first, but after receiving your reply, I decided to give it a try. Wait for my good news!
  • Nicole Leader
    Beginner June 2024 South Yorkshire
    Nicole Leader ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I bought an evening gown in June. The fabric quality is really good. They have a legal business license, and the logistics speed is really fast. I love it.

• D
    Beginner July 2024 Wiltshire
    David ·
    • Hide content

If you're considering ordering a wedding dress from Glamlora, ensure you check their return policy, customer reviews, and size guides carefully. It's also wise to contact dry needling their customer service with any specific questions about the dress or ordering process to avoid potential issues

• Amy
    Amy ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    OK,That sounds so good!
  • Amy
    Amy ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes I did that before ordering and the website showed 9 days left for delivery. I'll share my experience when I receive it. Thank U for your suggestions.
  • Nicole Leader
    Beginner June 2024 South Yorkshire
    Nicole Leader ·
    • Hide content

The dress is so beautiful and made me feel like a princess lol. The sizing was easy to do and it fit very nicely. I definitely recommend this shop named glamlora.

• Waqas
    Pakistan
    Waqas ·
    • Hide content

Hi Amy,

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! While I can’t speak directly about Glamlora, you might consider looking into customer reviews and their return policy before making a purchase. For further optimization and efficiency in your planning, Cycle Labs Software Solutions offers tools that could help streamline various tasks.

• Amy
    Amy ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes, I did. It will be delivered in a few days. I am very excited🥳
  • Amy
    Amy ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh, I'm so glad I ordered here.
  • E
    Beginner April 2024 Greater Manchester
    Emily ·
    • Hide content

I had to quickly find a dress for my daughter, who was just voted onto the Ice Fest Court! 🥳 We only had a week to do it, so I ordered this one in a hurry. Compared to her friend, who bought a similar dress in-store, we saved $140! 🤯😍👍👍 The dress is sophisticated, simple, and exudes understated glamour with just the right amount of sparkle! Love Glamlora!

• Amy
    Amy ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I was definitely relieved to hear some good news
  • R
    Staffordshire
    Regan ·
    • Hide content

Has anyone used Glamlora? 2

I absolutely love this black dress! It makes me feel like a true queen. The off-the-shoulder design is incredibly elegant and classy, making it perfect for a special night out. The high-quality fabric drapes beautifully and flatters my curves. I always receive so many compliments when I wear it. This dress is definitely one of my top choices for important occasions!love Glamlora!!!

• R
    Staffordshire
    Regan ·
    • Hide content

Has anyone used Glamlora? 3

I absolutely love this black dress! It makes me feel like a true queen. The off-the-shoulder design is incredibly elegant and classy, making it perfect for a special night out. The high-quality fabric drapes beautifully and flatters my curves. I always receive so many compliments when I wear it. This dress is definitely one of my top choices for important occasions!Love Glamlora!!!

• S
    Beginner August 2024 Cheshire
    Stacy ·
    • Hide content

I'm thrilled with my wedding dress! I visited several stores in person and tried on countless dresses, but none felt right for me. My stepmom had previously bought evening gowns from this website and suggested they might have wedding dresses as well. Although I was initially skeptical, I took my measurements and read all the reviews for the dresses I liked. I ended up choosing this dress in all white, and I absolutely love it! Since I prefer a more modest look, I had extra white fabric added to cover my stomach. I received so many compliments! I also had it altered for length, added a bustle, and included cups in the top.

Has anyone used Glamlora? 4

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics