Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Has anyone used Not On The High Street's gift list?

18 November, 2011 at 11:27 Posted on Planning 0 7

We're planning to set up a gift list and have been put off all the big department stores for various reasons. I'm really keen to go with notonthehighstreet.com as I like the idea of supporting smaller, independent businesses and have always had good experiences buying from them. But I think their wedding gift list service is quite new and I can't find any reviews of it (never sure if that's a good thing or not). Just wondered if anyone has any experience of using it?

7 replies

Latest activity by ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, 18 November, 2011 at 14:46
  • kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content

We're not having a gift list but if we had we would have gone with Notonthehighstreet. I love the stuff on there and I've never had anything but great service. I would say go for it.

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content

I have bought from one (not prompted by a gift list in an invitation though, am still running at zero for those!) and it was very easy to use, from the buyer's perspective.

• L
    Beginner June 2012
    Littlelaura82 ·
    • Hide content

I have brought loads from there. Request they send you a wedding list brochure - its beautiful! Really lovely place to buy very unusual gifts.

I wrote a blog post on it if you want to have a read you can get the link below in my signature.

L s

• Knees
    VIP August 2012
    Knees ·
    • Hide content

I believe Amnesia Custard did, so keep this bumped for her!

• S
    Beginner April 2012
    shellsworth ·
    • Hide content

I have set up a list with notonthehighstreet I love the site - but I also set up a list with John Lewis and Debenhams - need to decide what we want Smiley smile

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content

I knew somebody was holding their list there.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics